The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (26)

But if you ask Bai Cha, where does the bad premonition come from, she really doesn't know.

She grabbed the smile on her face, and listened to Qiao Weiwei's complaints with an unnatural expression.

"Chacha? Why don't you speak?"

Qiao Weiwei said a lot, but didn't wait for the white tea to speak.

Bai Cha's eyes flashed slightly, "Who is your male god?"

Qiao Weiwei, "...Su Qinghuan! King Su, the very handsome one!"

"Oh." Bai Cha nodded.

She seemed to know where that bad premonition came from now.

Hmm, but how did Qiao Weiwei know that there was someone outside Su Qinghuan? And that person happened to be her?

A batch of white tea panicked.

Su Qinghuan said before, don't expose the relationship between the two.

Said it would cause her trouble.

Woo, trouble or something, the most annoying!

[Chacha, don't be afraid, we have to be calm! No one knows that you know Su Qinghuan! Let's hold on! ] Qiqi said comfortingly.

Qiao Weiwei looked at the white tea with a weird expression, her expression was startled, "Chacha, do you not know Su Qinghuan, do you?"

Bai Cha's face was strained, and she was categorical, "I have never seen him or know him! Don't think about it!"

Qiao Weiwei, "..."

"Of course I know you haven't seen him, but, have you never seen him on TV? Weibo, news, all these have his presence, you..."

"If you don't know, you don't know!" Baicha is not straightforward and strong!

That very serious look made Qiao Weiwei amused.

However, in fact, Bai Cha was so flustered.

"Qiqi, I, I always feel very upset."

【do not be afraid! Chacha, I am here! Besides, Su Qinghuan is not that he can't meet people, what is he afraid of! 】

"Xingba Xingba, don't know if you don't know it, it's okay, come, let me show you the pictures in my collection! Then you know!" Qiao Weiwei said as she found Su Qinghuan's photo from her mobile phone.

She can be regarded as a fan of Su Qinghuan, and almost every picture on the Internet has been preserved.

Bai Cha stared at her mobile phone screen blankly, watching Qiao Weiwei click on one picture after another.

Qiqi had already told her about the basic concept of star chasing.

But in this case, she was very dazed.

"Qiqi, what should I do? Do you follow her to say that Su Qinghuan is handsome? Or something? What if she misunderstands me and grabs Su Qinghuan from her?"

Baicha's brain circuit made Qiqi unable to answer this answer.

[Chacha, you should ask Su Qinghuan. 】

White tea, "..." Hao, Qiqi didn't know.

Then ask Su Qinghuan.

Qiqi felt disgusted again, and cried out wow.

Chacha always asks something it doesn't know, it... it's so flustered too!

Baicha took advantage of Qiao Weiwei's effort to click on the photo, and secretly took out the phone and sent a text message to Su Qinghuan.

Qiao Weiwei's eyes flashed, and she silently accepted her mobile phone, "Chacha, you don't like Su Qinghuan? Well, let's not look at his pictures. Although I like him very much, I won't push him. Go like him."

White tea, "???"

I understand every word you say, but when you put it together, I'm confused.

The capital is stunned.

Qiao Weiwei pulled the white tea, and the previous discomfort was swept away. When she just watched the picture and licked the screen, her grievance had been smoothed by the male god!

Ah, the male god is so handsome! There is not enough time to lick the screen, how can there be time to care about those messy people?