The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (61)

Su Qinghuan is different from Bai Cha.

After Bai Cha left, he faced the camera, and the smile on his face quickly faded.

In the blink of an eye, he looked cold and unattainable again.

Su Fen, "..."

It turns out that his warmth is only warmed by Guai Chacha.

But thinking about it, Chacha is so cute, why is she willing to show a cold face to her?

The appearance of Su Qinghuan successfully ended the chat.

He said a few more words, and then withdrew from the live broadcast.

Su Fen, "..."

Black fans + passerby fans, oh no, now I am a fan of white tea.

They are a group of desperate people.

I always feel that in the future, if they want to watch the live broadcast of Baicha, it will not be that simple.

This man is not a simple person at first glance.

Humph, their rivals in love!

The content of Baicha's live broadcast and Su Qinghuan's online jealousy + domineering announcement of ownership quickly aroused super-high popularity on the Internet.

The person involved, Bai Cha, knew nothing about it.

She is eating delicious food.

Coax Qiqi while eating.

"Qiqi? Are you calm now? I'm doing this for your own good. After all, we have different paths and we can't be together, so you don't want to have any love for me, that thing is unreliable."

Qi Qi, who was not very calm at first, was so angry at the first half of her sentence, and after hearing the second half of her sentence, Qi Qi almost died of anger.

What are you talking about?

Unreliable love?

How can you say such a thing?

Who taught it!

There can be no love between us... Bah, no, there is no affection between us, and I have a family affection for the host.

Of course, these are not important things, the most important thing is! ! !

How can Chacha not believe in love?

Qiqi immediately retorted, 【Chacha, listen to me, if you don't want love, what about Su Qinghuan? What should he do? Are you going to be a scumbag? 】

The scumbag of plain white tea looked puzzled.

"Didn't I come to complete the task? As long as the task is completed, wouldn't it be enough to marry Su Qinghuan?"

Qi Qi, [! ! ! ] Sooner or later, she will be so angry that she will collapse.

It worked hard to instill knowledge into Baicha, [Chacha, that's not the case, the task is not just a task, let's first feel Su Qinghuan's full love for you, shall we? 】

Bai Cha was confident, "...I only know that the food he cooks is delicious."

As for love, she doesn't understand.

Qiqi, [.........] Silly Baitian's system shuts down again.

It is that it is not worthy of teaching Chacha.

Bai Cha yelled again, but Qi Qi ignored it, as if his computer had really crashed.

She tilted her head and put down the chopsticks in her hand in a daze.

Seems like all these goodies suddenly tasteless, love?

She really doesn't understand.

She thought about it, as if no matter how much she thought about it alone, she couldn't come up with the result.

So, she got up and found Su Qinghuan on the sofa.

"Su Qinghuan, do you like me?"

Su Yingdi almost staggered, he raised his eyes and met the little girl's beautiful eyebrows.

He hooked his lips, "I like it, I like it very much." I like it so badly.

Bai Cha nodded and sat beside him.

Looks very distressed.

"But, but I don't know what love is, I don't want to be a scumbag..."

Su Yingdi hadn't recovered from the surprise, and immediately, a basin of cold water poured him a chill.

I don't understand love.

Hey, it's okay.

He understands.

He knew that his little girl was innocent and ignorant, but he could teach her slowly.

A cunning flashed in Su Big bad Wolf's eyes.

There is still a long way to go, and he is sure.