The Big Boss' Cutie (71-end)

This is just finished.

Qiqi was angry again.

[! ! ! 】I'm going to crawl out and kill you!

How can the face be so big?

Who is with your family?

[Chacha, hate her! 】Qiqi is full of anger.

Chacha comforted Qi Qi, and the corners of her lips curved accordingly, with a slight curvature.

"I think you guys are thinking too much, number one, I don't know you guys.

Second, you take Qing Huan one at a time. Excuse me, is he familiar with you?

And, since when did he become a family with you? I remember that Brother Zhou has always lived in his grandmother's house.

Speaking of it, he has nothing to do with you. If you have to talk about a relationship, it may be an enemy relationship.

Although I am young, I have not been a human being for a long time, not as long as you, but I still want to tell you one thing: To be a human being, you must count yourself a little bit.

Now, it's really rare to see people like you who don't know what to do! "

Even if you don't know what kind of thing you are, just run over and talk to her... Threatening her?

Are you sick?

A bunch of words were thrown over, and the two Zhou family members were stunned.

Chacha sighed, looking exhausted, "Talking to you is such a waste of time!"

She touched the pocket containing the money, then turned and left.

Ahhh, she wants to buy a lot of delicious food!

Comfort her little heart that was threatened.

"Qiqi, I want to buy dried fruit! Coke! Popcorn..."

Qiqi, [Chacha, you can't eat so much at night, it will grow more and more...rounder. 】

"Yellow?" Chacha read it again with lowered eyes, and thought about her round appearance again, "It seems...it's pretty good too!"

Qiqi, [.........] Alright, eat it!

When I haven't said anything.

After Chacha left, Father Zhou and Aunt Zhou stood in place, and they didn't recover for a long time.

From her words, they guessed that Chacha might know something, but... Zhou Qinghuan also told her about this kind of thing?

Zhou's father sighed heavily, "Tell me, what should we do now? I originally wanted her to bring Qing Huan back to Zhou's house to ease the relationship, but who knew that this little girl...is so ignorant?"

And what he said was so annoying?

If I had known earlier, he wouldn't have come!

He was so angry that he wanted to stomp his feet, but unexpectedly, a cold voice came out from behind, which made people shudder, "Who allowed to disturb her like that?"

Father Zhou had goosebumps all over his body, this voice...

The two turned around in surprise, never thinking that what caught their eyes was Zhou Qinghuan's extremely cold face.

His whole body was indifferent and fierce.

Zhou's father took a step back indiscriminately, what the hell...how could he be here?