Right ." "Okay," Qiao Siyu smoothed his hair. Seeing Meng Shuyao's mood improved, he joked, "Is it a pity that I didn't sleep till last night? Isn't it a pity for him? People, whether you have the heart or not, when you look at it as a man, you should be very good in all aspects."

    Meng Shuyao shook his head politely, with a bit of humility in his tone: "No regrets, after all, I have slept a lot before. This time."

    Qiao Siyu: ..., the two of them are really okay.

    The filming of "The Story No One Cares" started smoothly. The script was polished before. Now there are not many places to be revised. Even if there is, it is processed in a centralized manner. Therefore, Meng Shuyao inexplicably becomes one of the most idle people in the crew.

    The shooting was still in City B. Meng Shuyao did not choose to stay in a hotel, but went home every day.

    The weather in June was a bit hot and dry. It was very inconvenient for Meng Shuyao to go back and forth without a car. The main crew was in a remote location and it was difficult to get a taxi. She thought about it and decided to buy a car. Although it is too late this time, with a car, travel will be much more convenient in the future.

    As soon as this idea came out, Meng Shuyao planned to take the opportunity to learn his driver's license. There is a driving school not far from the crew, and she signed up to learn a driver's license there, which is very convenient.

    Meng Shuyao has no talent for driving. One of the subjects is a theory test, which is not difficult. She only passed through the question bank for a long time in advance, but for Meng Shuyao, subject two is simply Terrible.

    That morning, she went to the crew to report and greeted Director Qin and Qiao Siyu. Seeing that there was nothing wrong, she went to the driving school again. In the morning of the working day, there were not many trainees who came to practice the car. Meng Shuyao was directly directed by the coach. Catch the car, the good name says let her practice make perfect.

    But training this kind of thing is the more urgent the harder it is. In the eyes of the coach, it is as simple as a 1+1 math problem. It is the biggest shortcoming of Meng Shuyao. After an hour, the coach got out of the car angrily. Resting, Meng Shuyao sat in the driver's seat, not daring to move at all.

    Cheng

    Yu has been here for a long time. He took off his sunglasses and leaned over, leaning on the driver’s seat and talking to her: "Come down, I will teach you." "No." Meng Shuyao was not because of the drunken incident that day. She got close to him and avoided Cheng Yu even more. "Isn’t Cheng lawyer always busy at work? Why would you come here to waste time."

    She wanted to go back and throw Cheng Yu away. I accidentally turned off the car.

    Cheng

    Yu chuckled: "Your business is the most important thing. What you do with you is not a waste of time." Meng Shuyao tried to start the car, but she couldn't help but let go of the steering wheel with her angry hands. It's a routine, lawyer Cheng, these words are very boring."

    "Then I will continue to study." Cheng Yu said, stood up straight, and looked around the driving school.

    Seeing that he finally got up, Meng Shuyao was about to get out of the car. She had just moved her foot, but the car suddenly made a "boom" and started to move forward on her own. The speed was not low.

    Where did Meng Shuyao have seen this battle? Every time she practiced, the coach sat in the co-pilot and controlled the brakes. She was the only one in the car. Meng Shuyao exclaimed in surprise, "Ah— "

    The speed was too fast, and there was a thick wall in front of him. For a while, Meng Shuyao didn't know where to put his hands and feet. He simply stretched out his hands and covered his eyes and screamed.

    Cheng Yu was also taken aback by this incident. He frowned suddenly, and flew into the driver's seat from the car window. He was busy operating the car in an orderly manner, but his body was firmly blocked between Meng Shuyao and the front of the car.

    The car came to a halt between the sparks and flints. The front of the old car hit the wall and got stuck in a ball. Meng Shuyao was in shock. He opened his eyes and saw Cheng Yu's face. His expression was really not pretty. But he was still comforting her: "It's okay, baby, don't be afraid."

    He rarely called her baby. In the past, only occasionally when she was in love, would he hold her numbly, and Meng Shuyao was scared to tears by him. Bashing down, Cheng Yu half-length body got stuck in the car, Meng Shuyao didn't know how his condition was.

    The coach who just got out of the car to smoke a cigarette came over from a long distance, and was followed by a bunch of driving school staff. They didn't care about the others, and got both of them out first.

    Fortunately, the injury to Chengyu was not serious. He stopped the car in time. His waist was slightly twisted, and his back was scratched by the thorn bushes planted in the driving school. He just looked scary with blood. On the contrary, Meng Shu Yao is safe and sound.

    She looked at the look of the coach, knowing that the other party had probably scolded herself countless words in her heart, and she felt guilty.

    This is already the second time after the reunion, Meng Shuyao accompanied Chengyu to the hospital. Like the last time, his injuries were still given by her.

    In order to get efficient treatment this time, the two went to a private hospital invested by Chengyu. They came back here after a long time. The doctors and nurses still remember Meng Shuyao: "Ms. Meng, don’t leave, Cheng Mr. asked us to do a comprehensive physical examination for you."

    Chengyu has a lot of messy things stuck in his back and needs to be fully disinfected. He was afraid that she would have nightmares when she saw the scene, and let people take Meng Shuyao. go outside.

    The two had their own inspections.

    It was busy until the afternoon that Meng Shuyao saw Cheng Yu in the ward. He insisted that he didn't want to be hospitalized, but he still had to lose some anti-inflammatory drugs. Meng Shuyao went to sit in a soft chair next to the bed and dropped his head: " Thank you, but I won’t just because of this..."

    "I know." Cheng

    Yu lay on the bed and turned his head to look at her. "I was frightened just now?" Meng Shuyao nodded, "I just want to explain. I got out of the car with the seat belt, but I didn’t know what was going on. The car went forward by itself. I’m sorry for hurting you again.”

    Cheng Yu raised his eyebrows lightly: “In order to protect his woman from the injury, but the man Isn’t this sentence quite old?”

    Meng Shuyao raised his head and touched his gaze: “Yeah.”

    “Okay, don’t think about it,” Cheng Yu did n’t even have any appetite. But she still remembered her, "If you want to eat something, I will let them prepare."

    Meng Shuyao just walked out of the fright, there is no thought of what to eat, she shook her head: "I don't want to eat, you wait here. Wait, I'll go and ask, what do you avoid now."

    Seeing her close the door and leave, Cheng Yu finally relaxed the look that had been pretending for a long time. He grinned with painful teeth, and he held back his forehead with a layer of fine sweat. . However, being able to use this body injury to exchange Meng Shuyao's considerate care for a moment is already a very cost-effective business for him.

Previous chapter
Bookmark
Back to list
Next chapter
Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes