sfw alphabet: adult mono

DON'T MIND ME IM JUST PREPARING FOR THERAPY AND WATCHING 6 YEAR OLD DANTDM VIDEOS. GONNA FUCKIN C R Y-

[Made by an author that was paying more attention to the TV than actually writing.]

--------

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Hes pretty affectionate, but in odd ways. He'll just silently creep over to you and hug you, or sometimes he'll charge towards you and scoop you up like a doll for hugs.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Probably when he was a child, the friendship goes from thrilling and always near death to childish and always by each others sides, you've both been through shit and are each others therapists.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Y e s. He loves physical affection, one hug and he's holding you down for an eternity of cuddles.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He doesn't like the idea of staying in one place too long, he's horrible at cleaning, but likes to cook...but isn't good either. He'll feel proud if you eat his cooking, don't tell him its burnt.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

he wouldn't want to break up with somebody that gives him affection, but if the person was in danger with him, he'd know he had to. He'd leave in the night and leave an apology note, he'd probably cry if he stayed to do it when you were awake.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He's as committed as a dog is to his friend, he believes in soulmates and would marry his lover as quickly as they'd say 'i do', this man has no commitment issues.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's aggressively affectionate, like a golden retriever, he is really gentle and quiet sometimes, but other times hes loud and nearly breaking your back with excited hugs.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Hugs are a daily thing, hourly even, they're warm and soft and sometimes a little too aggressive, night hugs are the best, its like a blanket because he's half asleep and isn't squeezing the life out of you.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Immediately when he realizes. He isn't subtle and craves affection, therefore he immediately tells you in hopes of you being as affectionate as he wants you to be towards him.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

He gets possessive easily, if somebody pisses him off and gets him jealous, he'll simply pick you up and walk away, he isn't dealing with their shit.