you get into a heated argument, and their reactions after.

Requested by woowoo678!

New character[s], the bullies! Requested by wafflequeen100!

Also new character, the pretender! requested by thegodsofdestoryers!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get into an argument about her coldness towards you, and instead of reasoning or at least acknowledging that she acts that way, she started pointing things about you she deems as 'disgusting' , and then walking off.

She reacts later by sitting alone in the dark, mumbling about how she acted, she got too defensive of herself and said something bad, and she realizes it after she cools off a little, once shes calmed down, she goes off to find you.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He became way to overprotective, and snapped when you wanted to go and help him with finding the way out of the hospital, and started yelling that you were helpless and needed him so you wouldn't go and die, as soon as you stormed off, he knew what he did was bad.

He regretted it greatly, feeling like he just lost the only person in the world that he has left, he always thought that protecting you was the only way to keep you alive, but...it doesn't feel right to yell about it, he rushes off to find you with regret lurking above his head.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He accidentally guilt trips you about something, leading to you outing him on it, which leads to the two of you angry and in different rooms, you're just mad and sitting somewhere, meanwhile, hes curled up somewhere.

He feels horrible, he didn't realize at first, but once he did he didn't want to admit that he accidentally hurt you, but now hes terrified that you'll run off...he has to find you, you're the only one that calms him when hes Like this.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept running off , at first for just an hour or so, but soon it became days of not seeing him, you got angry and confronted him, it quickly turned into a screaming match because of his ego getting in the way of actual conversation, so you ran off into the woods, let him have a taste of his own medicine.

Once an hour passed, he was beyond livid, breaking objects and screaming at the top of his lungs, after four passed, he was on the floor sobbing, after almost eight, he was back to destroying things, and then once eleven did, he was in the woods, screaming your name, well, more like shrieking, he knows now how you felt when hed run off.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All you asked was for her to stop working for a second and relax, but she declined, to which you insisted, you were worried to death because of her almost 24/7 schedule, but somehow, your pleas ended in a loud argument. [Am i the only one who just cant handle loud noises? Like, you get really uncomfortable and kinda in pain or cover your ears?]

Once she storms out, she starts thinking, and she quickly realizes your inventions from asking her to relax, you love her, and because she loves you, she'll walk back in that room and talk over how you both can be Happy.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His prosthetic people, lately they make you scared whenever the lights go out, theyll run towards you or tackle you down and just lie there. you tried to convince him to just keep them in a certain part of the hospital so they wont randomly grab you, but he yelled that its his job, so an argument it became, and he ran to his patients quarters to be alone..besides the patients there.

He thought for a while about your feelings, and soon realized that if you were really afraid, then it'd be hell to even stay here if he forced you to walk around with them, and he didn't want to lose you, so he agreed and kept the patients in a certain half of the hospital, and the other half is where the two of you sleep, and where you wander while hes 'operating'.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He becomes extremely clingy at random times, one minute hes fine, the next hes tackled you to somewhere and tightens his grip every time you try to leave, you know that he doesnt mean to hurt you, but you cant stand much of his death grip anymore, so you try to calmly confront him about it, but he takes it as complaining and starts yelling, after around ten minutes of it, he runs off to his special room in the tower.

Hes sitting in that chair again, the one hes desperately tried to leave behind, he doesnt mean to be so clingy, but...hes terrified of you leaving, and he mightve just set your leaving into motion, he quickly stands up and goes back to where he last saw you, hoping hes not too late.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her children just locked you in a locker, you had to break it to get out, unfortunately she only knew the part of you breaking something, so she scolded you, when you defended yourself, she raised her voice, and it quickly turned into screaming while she locks you into one of her home made detention rooms.

She thinks about what you told her, she knows her students have a tendency to act out, but...would they really do that? She'll have to talk to them, and hopefully she sort it out.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Im sorry, i smol heart couldnt write an argument Scenario for this poor man...although i may be writing some angst about him soon.]

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her cautions nature got you two stuck in a room, with the butler walking off with the key, she refused to admit that keeping you two in that washer was what got you caught, leading to a small, but heated argument.

She was silent for a while, wondering if it really is her fault, in the end, she compromises, it was bad that she made you two stay too long, so she'll apologize, but she wont admit to her being fully at fault.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You're a child in their scenarios, as are you in the Pretenders]

They're bullies, arguing and taunting is what they do, although one time they took it too far, calling you some extremely horrific names and ripping up some stuff, you teared up and ran off.

Over time they got legitimately worried, and all of them ran around the school in searching for you, a few probably had breakdowns, but once one finds You and drags you back to the others, they give a half hearted apology and ask you to prank the teacher with them, they will never admit that they were worried sick...damn tsunderes.

The pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You accidentally dropped a drink, and it drenched her favorite red scarf dolly, she was livid, and made sure you knew it, screaming and shrieking at you, you just walked off like it was nothing, leaving her alone in her room.

She quickly grows lonely and walks off to find you, and as time goes on, she prepares an apology, sometimes she forgets that thw lifeless dolls arent the only company now, and she really does value you above them, shes just not used to having someone to value, so she will promise to herself that she will learn to love the right way, not chewing you out over something like this.