if you have congenital insensitivity

Requested by Utsiwaya15!

Child me: im female!

Me for the last two/three years: im male!

Now: *CONFUSED SCREAMING*

My gender identity is becoming an absolute trainwreck. ;-;

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first she thinks of it as a superpower, that doesn't last. After three days she's concerned on how many times she's seen you not notice getting badly hurt and just walking away...she may try to tie you down so you'll stop almost killing yourself.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may have to explain it. When you do, he will immediately get worried of you and won't let you out of his sight, just in case something sharp is around.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIS SOULMATE MUST NEVER BE HURT. He will do anything in his power to make sure you aren't hurt, you wouldn't be able to tell him if you're bleeding out! He may go really far and put you in a bubble...either metaphorically or literally.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you can't feel pain huh? Well that's good for taking in his di-

B o n k

No but really he would actually be really concerned, he wouldn't let you go hunting without an odd amount of safety and may never let you around his hunting knives...you can still probably find them, he's really bad at hiding them.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn't matter, you're way too spoiled to go off and get hurt, you live in the most safe and luxurious place in the damn maw, you'd have to actually try to get hurt.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's extremely curious of your disorder, he'd experiment, but not a lot, since you don't have a pain receptor he'd be worried of internally damaging something and not having you to tell him in time to fix it.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two make a great pair! You have a numbness to pain, and he has PTSD! You cuddle him for emotional healing and he makes sure you don't accidentally get impaled! Win win!

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....you make an unholy pair with her students, a grown up with no sense of pain is one with no sense of learning, she will keep you away from the little arsonists so you wont end up doing dumb shit with them.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He cant see, you cant feel, you can help each other! He likes knowing you can trust him, and he loves knowing he can trust you, he loves the trust in general!

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...human shield? No? Alright then.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teacher would try her best to separate you from the most violent and abusive students, but they got to you and befriended you quickly. Now you're part of their gang, you're usually covered in bruises and blood by night. Who's blood is it? You'll never know.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Padded suits, padded dresses, padded everything, she will try her hardest to make sure there will never be a chance where You're fatally injured.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will always be supervised by one of them, especially in the kitchen, no sharp things for you! And no stairs either.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are now the main thing they will use in chaos, no pain? Hell yes, you'll be throwing hot coals in their fucking faces and running with arrows in your back, you are AWESOME!!

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They try to keep you from things like nails and pins, in case you accidentally step or fall on some and bleed badly, but they do trust you to protect yourself.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tool to his chaos, p e r f e c t, you two are the chaotic duo of the city, he finds an unbelievable amount of sharp and painful things, while you can take down anything and not have to worry about pain.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new thing to use to his will, he definitely doesn't mind that. He'll say you have pins stabbed into your back to he can move his hands along your soft skin to 'get them out', he'll pretend somebody hurt you so he has an excuse to hurt them. One thing gives him so many new things to do.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's just as clumsy, so...you'll both get hurt a lot, you're the dumbass duo with a problem with pain, his is that its way too strong, yours is that its completely gone.