they catch you singing.

Requested by PrettyPansexualPal!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never got the concept of singing, but when she hears you sing...wow, she understands why people say it sounds like happiness, she'll just listen to you from the shadows, once you stop, she'll walk over to you and poke your lips.

"More. Make more pretty sounds."

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teddy bear boy will adore your voice the second he hears it, he'll just watch you with a goofy smile hiding behind his bag, once you're done, he'll just hug you and hum.

"Wow, you're....amazing, hey, don't stop yet...please?"

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately relaxes him, he'll space out to your singing and probably be more relaxed than hes ever been, once you stop, he'll grab your shirt and tug it gently.

"Can...can you keep singing? You're really good at it...i really like it.."

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll be cleaning something and get distracted by your voice, then panic a little cause he probably just broke a plate, but hes more intrigued on your singing than the plate at the moment, once you stop, he'll try to get you to keep going.

"Why the hell havent you told me you could sing?? Ah bup bup! No apologizing...just keep singing. yes im serious!"

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'd be so wholesome about it, listening to you and brushing her hair, she'd be so calm when she hears you, once you stop, she'll feel like she just got all the stress sucked out, basically you're her stress reliever.

"Ah....you sing so well, I'd love to hear you do it more often, it makes me feel...happy."

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost drops his patients head when he hears you, probably feels a little confused on how he never realized you could sing, but it definitely helps with his stress...would probably space out to it until you stop.

"So....you can sing? No no, that's not a bad thing! Its...nice, like...really nice."

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This man will immediately forget whatever he's doing when he hears your voice, at first he's in awe of your talent, then hes just in awe of everything, amazed of how you act when you sing, by the time you stop, he's already behind you.

"I never knew you could sing so beautifully..! Maybe i can learn to sing? Yeah! Then we can both sing!"

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll love it, listening to you with music plans in her head, she'd love to hear you sing with her piano playing, when you stop, she'll try to convince you to play songs with her.

"Your voice and my piano would be amazing together...! We must try it one day!"

Mr Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you seen him with the TV? He loves people singing...! If he hears you he'll probably Just stand there and zone out happily, once you stop he'll reach to you and pat your head.

"You're so good at it! I would love to hear you do it more...!"