they see you murder somebody.

Requested by Disappointmentrat! i don't know why tagging you isn't working, but hopefully you'll see this. ^^

[Edit: i forgot the thin man, so i came back to add him in]

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure if shes pleased or disappointed, i mean, she's murdered a few people herself, so her emotions on watching you kill would be odd to tell.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of horrified, but more or less worried about you, he thinks you had a mental breakdown and tries to make you sit so he can calm you down, now hes gonna watch you and make sure you dont do it again.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrified, he'll scream and try to back up, you have to assure him that you wont kill him, calm down a little, but hes still a little scared that you'll do it again.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He just hums and walks over to you, saying you're not allowed to kill people that arent stuck in his traps, then he'll just hold your hand and walk along with you, just to make sure you dont do it again.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will immediately start to lecture you, telling you innocent people shouldn't be killed unless there's a good reason, then she'll 'ground' you to her quarters for the rest of the day.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of excited about it, now he has organs for his patients! He'll encourage you to keep doing it and gets really happy when you do, so now you're a serial killer for organs...this has repo man written all over it. [Not many people will get that reference, but whoever does, i love youuu]

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shocked, not scared, not angry, just...shocked, honestly hes too amazed that you were capable of murder to even punish you, now he might have a new kind of respect for you, but also a new fear of you being able to strangle the life out of him.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't know that much, hell think you're just standing above a sleeping person, you don't have the heart to explain after he starts smiling and greeting you home, so you just play along until you can get rid of the body.

The Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the Lady, she'll lecture you about killing, but unlike her, she'll actually help you dispose of the body any time an 'accident' happens, so just watch how you do it and she'll help you with it.