their song preference

I was drinking soda and didn't realize it only had melted ice in it...i am not happy boy rn.

Kind of a modern au, or just an au with youtube.

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A mixed variety of stuff, but you've heard her listening to 'beautiful is boring' by BONES UK and 'play with fire' by Sam Tinnesz a lot.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He likes either upbeat or creepily upbeat songs, he's listened to 'happy pills' by Weathers on loop for like, four days, once he finds a song he likes he'll listen to it until he hates it...which doesn't happen often.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calm and nice songs are his comfort in the world, he loves 'this is home' by cavetown, its his favorite thing to listen to when he feels anxious.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hollywood Undead and Rob Zombie, he has an absolutely chaotic playlist and will teach you how to headbang to the songs.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More traditional songs, Mozart and stuff like that, although she'll vibe to calming songs like 'devil town' by cavetown.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As long as its not rock, hell pretty much vibe to anything, no real favorite songs, but anything calming will be something he listens to when 'operating'.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Rät' by Penelope Scott...those who get it get it.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piano music is her thing, although violin is also a favorite of hers, she doesn't like much modern music.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Princess' by TOPHAMHAT-KYO....he doesn't get what the lyrics mean, he just likes the beat, poor innocent man.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She listens to a lot of russian music, her favorite is an old lullaby called 'bayu bayushki', it has a horrific story and she will randomly hum it at night and scare the ever living shit out of you.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mother Mother is practically their battle music, especially 'hayloft' and 'verbatim', they have the lyrics memorized by heart.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She pretends to hate modern music and adore old classical music, but she secretly loves it, especially 'Daisy' by Ashnikko...she will never admit it, but you'll hear her singing along to it constantly.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They put on calming music and cook while vibing to it, they don't have a favorite song, They just vibe to almost anything.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MCR, Set It Off, Get Scared, any loud or chaotic songs are their favorite, especially screaming out any lyrics that would be terrifying to hear in a dark alley....chaotic little shadow.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec Benjamin is their favorite song artist, they all have different favorite songs, but most of them revolve around his albums, especially the album named 'narrated for you'.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Sociopath' by Stayloose is definitely a favorite of his, besides that its a randomized and chaotic list of songs.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Smoke and mirrors' by Jayn, 'The Hearse song' by RUSTY CAGE, all of his top songs are calmly threatening for some reason.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ghosts' by Jacob Tillberg, no that's not a pun on his name. Another favorite of his is 'Killing Butterflies' by Lewis Blissett, he just has a preference for songs about death...and no, that is not a pun on his name either.