going to the beach...!

Me: im finally completely out of the fandom that nearly got me disowned from the obsession...im free!

The schizophrenic smoking addict: *walks into the room and silently stares*

Me: ...fuckity-

[...you get a possum if you can guess who that is. *-*]

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She takes one step in the ocean and is immediately swept into it, now you have to get her or she'll drift off to sea...she doesn't mind, its fun.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sand castles, water fights, SEA SHELLS, he loves the beach! Just...don't let him near the crabs, he tapes shells to their head for 'hats' and then starts naming them, by the end of the day you'll have ten crabs with their own backstories.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is not a fan, aquaphobia is big with him since his escape from the depths of the maw, if the waves get to close he'll start screaming and running farther up land.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He fucking hates it. There is a reason he doesn't go to the damn city, water is a bitch to him. If you somehow get him near the water, a wave will swoop him in and he'll just immediately sink...maybe the water really is against him.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll just be under an umbrella and watching you play, she doesn't like the water, but likes watching you enjoy it.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, He would either sink or just...float. He would be embarrassed either way. So no beach for him. He's fine with you going though.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you can get him there, he will love it. Just watch him or you two will go home with several crabs and a lot of rocks...and probably severe sunburns.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell no! She already deals with hazardous areas at the damn school, She is not watching hundreds of children and you near a drowning hazard.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He likes befriending sea stars and laying in shallow water, he can't really swim or go too far because he Won't be able to see where to go to get back, but he's happy with his sea star friends.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll just lay in the water...silently. Its eerie and some of the time she doesn't respond to yelling, you never realize that she was most likely asleep sitting up for most of that time.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They learn very quickly how painful sand is if you chuck it into peoples faces, so their entire goal on the beach is to mix salt water and hot sand in a bucket and throw handfuls of it at random people.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss prim and proper doesn't set foot on the actual sand, shes in a dress on a big towel, sunglasses and spf 100 on, she refuses to set foot on the actual beach.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have very different views on their time. One absolutely loves it, they build sand castles and swim around, the other did not have the same experience. He stepped on a coral spike sticking out and just laid on the sand in pain for the entire day they were out there.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They cant set foot off the maw, they're bound there, but if you can somehow get them there, they will absolutely love to play in the warm sand and cold water.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He collects sea urchins the entire time, you don't know why until the day after when he grabs the bucket of said urchins and starts throwing them onto viewers from the roof of a building...don't take him to the beach again.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He Just follows you around, if you go in the water, he does, if you stay on shore, he does. He really doesn't want to be out there without you, he doesn't trust the water when he's alone.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh he has a hell of a time. You two built a giant sand castle and played war, you both found weird fishes in the ocean, and Ghost ate some seaweed...a lot of it actually, he got a bit sick. He is totally ready for another beach day.