cuddle headcanons!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-first time you do it, she thought you were about to squeeze her to death so she pushed you away.

-honestly would love it after the third try.

-if shes anxious she'll run to you and curl up beside you.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-loves it immediately.

-if hes getting frustrated he'll just grab you and hold you in his arms.

-absolutely loves when you put your head on his shoulder, it makes him feel confident.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-wont get it at first, but he learns how calming it is and gets addicted to it.

-please pat his head if you cuddle him, it'll make him happy.

-literally any bad emotion can be solved by hugging you.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-when you start randomly cuddling him, he'll do the same to you.

-if he gets mad at his traps or other people, he'll find you and just wrap his arms around you, mumbling that hes mad at life.

-he loves messing with the beauty marks on your skin, he thinks They're pretty.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-she would gladly cuddle you, anywhere is good, she just likes contact.

-brush her hair while she talks to you? Loves it.

-if you tell her shes beautiful when you cuddle she'll hold you tighter.