yandere!mono x reader #3|i want you to need me.

Requested by

It started as a oneshot and its turned into a series. XD

Two in one day!!

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stir in my sleep, as i get more conscious i cant help but feel an aching pain on The side of my head...what happened?

"Hm..? Ouch..!"
I wince, sitting up, i try to rub my leg, but my hands get yanked back.

"What...?"
I mumble, trying again, but they're yanked back again, i look at my right hand..there's chains on it, same as my left.

"What the..?!"
I gasp, yanking my arms around roughly, the chains creek and rattle, but they don't give, i spot that orange bottle next to my legs...i hate that bottle.

"Oh, you're awake!"
I hear from behind me, mono walks into my line of sight, sitting in front of me, his bag is off and hes smiling.

"Where am i?! What did you do?!"
I yell, mono just giggles.

"I hated hurting you (y/n), so i found another way to make you stay..! You don't have to leave me because you cant leave, you're chained up to this banister!"
Mono cheers.

"...let me go."
I growl.

"Nope! Now that you're here, we can be with each other forever! We can be best friends! Or...more."
Mono says, mumbling the last part with that same smile, I've come to hate that smile very quickly.

"This isn't friendship! This isn't anything healthy or good, you're holding me hostage! LET. ME. GO!"
I yell, and like a flash, mono is off from the floor and right in front of me, holding my face tightly...he looks psychotic.

"DON'T raise your voice at me (y/n)!"
He growls, before leaning away and sitting back down.

"...i don't like it when you're sad, really i don't..! But i cant let you leave, i-i'd die without you!"
Mono says, back to smiling.

How can i leave...? Even before he completely snapped, he would almost never leave my side, so now...he may never leave me alone again..!

"Mono..."
I mumble, he hums.

"You say my name with such a pretty tone..."
He swoons, putting his hand on my head, i want to gag, that horrible smell of the orange stuff is on his coat...wait, the orange stuff!

"I-im tired...can i sleep?"
I mumble.

"Of course! I'll be just a few feet away...i wish i could sleep next to you, but i know you need rest."
Mono says...is he trying to care for me??

"Thanks.."
I mumble, he kisses my cheek and grins.

"Goodnight...love."
He mumbles, i feel sick to my stomach when he says that.

He walks off and lies down, just three or four feet away, and next to me is the orange jar..mono said he got burned when he used this, so it could burn through chains?

"..."
I stay silent, waiting for the sound of mono snoring, but it never comes...maybe he doesn't snore anymore? Its been at least five minutes of silence, i think i should try.

I slowly inch my foot towards the jar, the chains can go low to the floor if i angle it well enough, so if i just knock the jar on it...i'll have one free hand.

"..yes!"
I silently cheer, the jar knocks down and the slimey substance goes onto the chain, and like a miracle, it melts it, i quickly grab the bottle with my now free hand and pour it on my other chained hand, and soon, I'm free!

"A little is still left...i could need it later."
I whisper to myself, i get up, walking as well as i can to the window, although with my broken leg, im mostly just wobbling very slowly.

As i reach the window, i feel a sudden drop in the room, and the second i start to climb out, i feel a hand grab me by the neck.

"Liar."
Mono hisses, pulling me back inside the room, i scoot away from him, but he doesnt look phased, he looks blank, but...hes crying.

"You said you'd stay, you said you'd always protect me...then why do you want to run from me so badly?!"
Mono yells, i keep backing up, and he keeps walking towards me.

"When i met you, you were going to die! You were so weak you couldnt stand! I helped you, i SAVED you! And this is the thanks i get!?"
Mono screams, tears running down his face, but theres no sadness shown..just anger.

"M-mono...!"
I mumble, squeezing my hands together, i notice the jar im still gripping onto...i have another plan.

"I AM GOING TO KEEP YOU HERE! and if you can still leave with one leg...i'll just break them both."
Mono growls, now standing above me.

I quickly get up, not caring about the horrific pain in my leg, i hit mono with the open jar, and he screams as the substance inside gets on his face, when he falls on his knees, clutching his head, i run on both legs, it feels horrible, but i think its healed enough to put at least a little weight on it...hopefully.

I jump out the window and run, i don't look behind me or stop...i may not have a chance like this again, i can hear his screaming, screaming my name, screaming pleas for me to come back...but its all lies, he wants to hurt me, he isn't the mono that saved me...hes the mono that's trying to kill me.

"Im...i-im safe.."
I pant, i finally stop, I've run so far, i dont think he'd be able to find me...at least not before i start running again.

I spot a small rundown home in the distance, it looks horrible..mono would never expect me to hide there, that makes it perfect for tonight.

"I escaped, i actually escaped...wow."
I whisper, wobbling to the house, i climb through an open window, closing it behind me, then i just lie on the floor, enjoying the silence and safety.

"...no more mono."
I mumble, smiling, i do miss the mono that'd joke around and care for me, but the mono i ran from..that one had no good intentions.

As i stumble off into sleep, the rain starts to pour outside, and my blurry eyes trail to the window, and i could swear i see it moving..or openimg.

....who's that?