if you left them for somebody else

Requested by Van_i_lla! sorry it took longer than originally intended!

This will be set with any child characters on this being 18 or older...for no other purpose than corpse voice mono.

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A monotone 'alright' and a limp nod is all you'll get from her, she really doesn't sound like she cares...little do you know she is already betting your new person will run off because of a 'scary woman' showing up when they sleep...then she'll just wait until you're so alone that you don't mind her randomly coming back into your life.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its like a panic attack sets in right then and there, 'did i do something??', He questions himself and practically falls apart inside...what did he do? How can he fix it?? He'll get in front of you every time you try to walk away, begging to explain what's happened...was it him?

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will never see a more toxic version of him than he will be at that moment. He threatens the persons life, and Maybe even your life as well. If you agree to stay, the next morning he will act like nothing ever happened....if you still leave, you also need to hide, because he will be determined to find you and hunt down the person that took you away.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His self absorbed persona completely fades, for the first minute or two he'll look at you with shock and betrayal...you're leaving him for somebody else...? He slowly walks to you and grips your shoulder tightly, looking at you with eerily dark eyes...you're the only person he wants, and although its selfish to keep you away from everyone else...he doesn't fucking care, call him selfish, call him an asshole, he doesn't give a shit, as long as it keeps you by his side, he's fine with permanent labels...even if one is 'murderer'.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't know what to say, she just...stares. Shes torn between arguing over your sudden decision or just walking away before she starts to cry. In the end she just turns away, not looking at you as tears sting her eyes behind the mask...when she turns around, you'd probably be gone, so she doesn't want to turn around for as long as she can, she knows she has to face this...but she hates knowing that.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For once in his life, his work becomes second place to a human. He stops whatever he's doing and grabs you, telling you that he refuses to let you leave, and if you do, he'll find you over and over again. If you walk away....he'll keep to his word. His patients will find you and drag you away from your new lover every single time, it will become a weekly thing, at least four days a week there will be a patient taking you back to that hospital...he just stays beside you, slowly trying to convince you to stay. It doesn't matter how many times he sees you walk back out for that person, he will keep his word and take you back.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has never tackled somebody down so quickly, it takes only seconds for him to be sobbing after you try to leave him, he screams pleas for you to stay, he can't loose the last person he has! Even if you manage to leave...you won't exactly be leaving him. Every night when your lover holds you close, you swear that the tv static has a face...a sorrowful expression staring at you, but as time goes, it seems to become less frequent, and soon...it stops completely.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conflict is very apparent in her mind when she hears this...you're leaving her? The person who feeds and shelters you? Ha! You Wont last a day. The other side isn't cocky...its worried. What if this person is trying to lure you away? They could be trying to hurt you, please, you need to stay here...!  She tries to explain her view of it, tries to make you see what this person may be trying to do to you, but all she manages to say are things like 'you're walking into a death trap by leaving me!'...that kind of burns the bridge without her realizing it. When you just walk away, she tries her best to thing of a way to get you away from that person...maybe the students need a field trip.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[NO. i would fucking cry if i wrote this poor cinnamon roll being left in the dirt.]

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....what does that mean? 'break up'...what is it? She wouldn't know what those words even mean, so she thinks you two are still together when you walk off, when you disappear, she thinks somebody took you...so when she saw you with that person, she has plans to hurt them.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No. Just no. If you try at all to escape them, they will hunt you down and hurt whoever you're around, its impossible to escape them once you're there.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediate sobs of panic, she grabs your wrist and refuses to let go of you, crying out that you'll regret it so you shouldn't leave, even if you do manage to make her let go, she Won't just let you stay away, she will keep trying to find you, day after day, you can't have a moment of peace because she can't have one without you.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five stages of grief, all in an hour. One is angry at whoever you're leaving for and is trying to convince you to stay, one is heart broken and denying you're actually leaving, although strangely enough, acceptance is the only missing stage.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....do you want to die? They've let you in their life, you are not allowed out anymore. If you so much as try they'll consider ways to make you stay by their side...murder is an option, remember that.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly enough, most expect it. They knew the last person around them would eventually leave, only a few are legitimately devastated, honestly the ones that aren't are the most heartbreaking to see...those cold stares or avoiding gazes...its horrible.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He can and will kidnap you, he isn't letting you leave because he's gotten attached to you, even if you try, he'll start making it hard to be without him...cutting of a leg, poisoning your foods to make you weak, nothing is off the table after you say that.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he can't convince you to stay....he'll force you to. Not necessarily alive, he'd hate to have you with him if all he would hear from you is how much you hate him, no...he'd rather preserve your love.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's more than just sad, he's absolutely torn apart, you're his partner in crime and the only person he trusts...if he can't have you as a lover, he'll plead to at least still be friends, if he can't love you...he at least still wants you in his life.

Pigtail girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Somebody said nosebleed girls wiki calls her something else, so i went onto the wiki and saw her name as 'girl with pigtails', so Heres the new name!]

She cant breathe, she practically depends on you to keep her safe from her past, so knowing you're going to leave...it breaks her. She can't cry, she can't yell, she just...doesn't know how to react, how to let out the horrible build up inside her...please help.