if they were yandere.

New character requested by 567rose765, i introduce, drumroll pleasee, the doctor!!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shed be the silent and terrifying yandere.

If someone got too close to you, her cold expression would turn into a terrifying one. I cant begin to tell you how creepy it'll be when shes alone with you...staring is her weapon.

Will full on bite someones hand if they try to hold yours, but will immediately calm down if you hold her hand.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes the extremely protective and possessive yandere.

Your life is full of days of him keeping you away from other people and monsters, hes pretty paranoid of...everything, so your days are full of 'don't touch that', 'don't look at that' and 'don't go anywhere i cant see you!'.

There was one time when a bully tried to drag you off, mono got really aggravated and chased it down, instead of just running off once he got you, he smashed the bullies head in...repeatedly...so now mono does that, beware the mono yandere.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The helpful and shy yandere, definitely.

He'll walk along with you, thinking you're about to walk away without him, he'll hold your hand tightly and ask if you love him..constantly, he'll also go everywhere you go, there's no escaping seven.

If someone gets to friendly with him, his shy personality goes down the drain, and suddenly you have seven glaring daggers at them with his arms around your waist, when they leave, its back to shy and cuddly seven.

The hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes the 'fuck with them and you'll die' yandere.

He'll just watch you and admire your actions, but he easily gets jealous and tends to act out of emotion, that said, he has a lot of dead people lying in the woods.

He'll be really calm around you, but inside. He's ready to commit genocide if someone flirts towards you. He will constantly remind you that he loves you much, just so he knows you remember.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The powerful yandere with connections.

Someone yelled at you? They die, someone stares at you the wrong way? They die, someone smiles at you? They die.

You are her most prized possession and shes ready to snap the necks of anyone who tries to take you from her, of course she'll never let you know that, to you shes just your lover, and to her...you're everything.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kind of yandere that'd give you everything.

He'd give you gifts, clothing, even makeup if you were into that stuff, at one point he'll probably give you a whole-ass human.

Anything you want he'll give to you, because showering you with gifts keeps your attention off all the 'patients' who used to be your friends, and gives him an outlet for his jealousy.