their s/o getting sick

Requested by my endless cold...its been four says and i cannot breathe- ;-;

Two in one day!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda just...stares, her immunity to sickness is unbelievable, so she just kinda watches your sickness because shes never had one, once you're better she might try to mimic the symptoms to pretend Shes sick.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama bear mode is suddenly in overdrive, he'll mono death grip you and wrap you in a lot of warm stuff...you're not moving until you get better. He will love the sickness out of you, like it or not.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rest is good for sickness...right? He thinks sleeping is the best thing for when you start getting sick, you have a lot of naps in the week that you're sick, and unbelievably it works, you feel a lot better and he really liked the naps.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will mercilessly tease and ridicule you for getting sick, saying wanting to go out into town when its cold is why you're so sick, with all his blaming you don't even realize he never left your side, he always sat by you...maybe that was his plan, although you'll never know because he would never admit it.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warm food and a warm bed is the best way to get better, she will do everything in her power to get you better, its like she plays nurse the entire week, and it definitely made wonders to your sickness.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...you'd think that being a doctor would make him good at helping you, but somehow he's so shitty at it that he just stops trying to help, the godamn leeches haunt your nightmares.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He just hugs you a lot, it eventually gets him sick and he just lays in bed with you, sneezing and coughing, he doesn't really regret it though, now You're not alone in your sickness...!

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'll get some aspirin and an ice pack, that's all she'll do to help you...she has dozens apon dozens of students that try to burn the school down, she has a hard life.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm...food! Little home remedies are his look on this, and he's actually really good at them...! You're basically a blanket burrito for the week.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She pretends to be a nurse...shes like a war time nurse, one comment about your leg hurting and she'll try to cut it off...beware the all knowing raincoat demon, she has a knife.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're of no help, their look on it is 'pretend its not there and it'll leave', they'll probably get sick and spread it across the school...now everybody in the school is sick.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing but the best! Silk blankets, great medicine, and fluffy pajamas to stay in for the entire time! You will be healthy really soon, cause shes going all out on helping you.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They realize the best medicine to give you is that liquid stuff that tastes horrible...so they make noodles and mix the medicine in there, you have three days straight of eating really good noodles, then you feel great!

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just laughs about it, calling you weak and stupid for getting sick...she refuses to let you anywhere and literally forces you to take medicine, yet refuses to admit she actually didn't want you to get more sick...you woke up to get laying next to you one, her hand on your forehead....damned tsundere.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They literally cant get sick, they haven't for decades...they have no idea how to help, some just try to give you random pills they find...don't ask them for help, you might just get worse.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, please don't, he knows warm places help with sickness...he drags a viewer into a pit and lights the poor thing on fire. The worst part is it actually helps with the cold room....eerie.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will steal, abuse, and kill for the things he thinks you need when You're sick, he wastes no time and gives all of his insanity into helping you...don't ask why there's blood on the blanket, you'll sleep better thinking someone didn't get stabbed for it.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He acts dramatic and pretends to be sick too, going as far as to say 'this is it, im dying' and flopping around like he's doing a play...in the end he actually does get sick, he just laughs about it, he does like staying in bed with you, sick days are amazing when he gets to hug you...!