if you were lost in the woods together.

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll start a fire while you try to find your way out, after a while you'll give up and join her by the fire, the two of you will fall asleep together and go back to looking tomorrow.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hm...yep, we're lost.', will immediately accept it and flop to the floor, if you try to find your way home, he'll ask you to stay with him, you'll tell stories and joke around for a while, then when you fall asleep, mono will smile and pick you up, going back to searching for the city.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolute panic, will run around screaming for help, and will probably run into a tree. You'll have to calm him down somehow...please tie him down or something before he gets a concussion.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty calm about it, he'll reassure you that he'll protect you until you two find the cabin, unfortunately for him, hes not that used to this area, so he'll act all tough and handsome in front of you...then fall into a swamp.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty confused on how you two went from the town to get new residents for the maw, to the middle of the forest, she'll try her hardest to keep you safe, but one snake hissing and shes KO'd.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted deer blood for his patients, didn't realize how far you two went, so now he's telling you that he knows where hes going, when really you two are probably going deeper into the forest..just hit him over the head and drag him to the city yourself.