Pre-show Facetime

Depuis le début

"Hi man! Beth's my sister" Chris says poking his head next to mine, Jay occuping my other shoulder.

"Wooaaahhh ! So I'm guessing she learnt all of her tricks from you?"

"You betcha! I like him Dee" Chris bumps his hip to mine before sitting on Deeg's stomach.

"Thanks Chris?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Hi there!" Jay waves.

"I'm guessing you're Jay right?"

"Yuuup! So you're part of that band 5 Seconds Of Summer right?"

"Pretty much, we've got a show to do in a couple of hours" Calum explains.

"Sweet! You guys are great"

"Really? Thanks for the support"

"No worries! Have a good show"

"Thankyou, have a good class!" Calum waves before Jay jumps on top of Chris and Deeg.

"So what do ya think?" I sit down on the floor.

"Awesome guys! Where's X?"

"He's right here" I grab his arm and pull him next to me.

"Whaddup Cal!" Xavier salutes him.

"Hey X! Got her good huh?"

"Sure did! Get back here already! Bring the guys and watch some of our classes"

"Don't worry, we'll be back in 2 weeks, take care of Andie for me ok?"

"Yes sir!" Xavier laughs.

"So now I have 3 dads?" I but in.

"Pretty much" They say at the same time, laughing it off.

"Alright, alright get outta here" I mess up Xavier's hair.

"Bye Cal"

"See ya X" Calum laughs, "I love that guy"

"No homo?" I joke.

"All homo!" I hear Luke shout.

"Go say hi to the fans you lazy penguin!" Calum calls, "I'm soooo sleepy!"

"Don't worry, it'll all be worth the fame!" I smile, sitting down next to the door.

"You know I'll still love you, even if I get famous right?"

"If? IF? Do you not hear your fans out there who support everything you do? They're like technically thousands of people who praise you for being your usual silly selves" I rest my chin on my knees. 

"Well I'll still love you either way" Calum grins. 

"I love you too" 

"NGGAAWWWW!" I hear Chris, Jay, Deeg and Xavier shout, before returning back to their dance circle. 

"I told them to come over after this class, I'm cooking" I smile. 

"Well, I'll skype you before and after the show and I'll be there virtually" Cal laughs, "Thank god you're coming with us to London, or we'd be living off of cereal and toast for the rest of our lives" 

"I'm so excited for London! But I feel bad for leaving Dad alone" 

"Me too Dee, but he suggested it, well he kinda forced it so of course I had to make it happen" 

"But still" I pout. 

"That's why the internet was invented! To keep everyone together!" Calum cheers, pulling a cute smile. 

"You're so cute" I giggle, "You know, it doesn't even feel like you've left" 

"I do have that effect on people" Calum winks. 

"Shut up" I laugh. 

"Hey Dee come here I've got some special news for you" Xavier tells me.

"Ohhhkk" 

"Babe I've gotta go, fans are calling my name" Calum throws his head back in glory. 

"Alrightey Mr. Famous, have a good time ok? Love you" 

"Love you too babe, stay safe!" 

We end the call and I run over to the others, "Whaddup" I say standing in between Deeg and Xavier. 

"Well, I've gotten a call from a dance tour in Queensland and they were asking if I had any dancers who could do 3 shows while the tour was in Queensland and guess who I reccommended?" Xavier smiles. 

"DAMMIT!" Deeg shouts. 

"Why are you upset?" X laughs.

"It's not us!" Deeg says. 

"Deeg!" Xavier slaps the back of his head, "It is you guys! Well if you don't wanna go then .." 

"OF COURSE WE WANT TO GO!" Deeg screams throwing his beanie up in the air. 

We all shout and jump around in joy, "Alright, alright you lot it's this weekend so we better start getting this routine on point!" 

"WAIT! 4 DAYS?! How are we meant to do this?!" I doubt. 

"Dee, we've technically done half of the routine already, we just need to learn the other half of it, clean it up and throw in some tricks"

"Yeaaahhhh Dee stop being a kill joy" Deeg playfully hits my arm. 

"Shuttup" I hit him in the stomach. 

"Come on children we have a routine to do!" Xavier says before replaying the music from the beginning. 

I am really excited about this routine, even more excited that I'll be in Queensland right in time for the boys' performance over there, perfect time for a surprise. 

Hi guys the next chapter will already be about Andie in Queensland so YAY THE BOYS WILL BE IN IT! Sorry for boring chapters ... love you <3 x