"You called me here to give me a hug?" Kai asked ironically, wrapping his arms around me. "I was so worried about you." I said and tightened the hug. "We just spoke on the phone." Kai replied confused. "I meant when you're unconscious Kai." I answered, slowly pulling away from the hug.

He looked at me and I could see his face brightened after I finished that sentence. "You?, you remember?" He asked, his face full of hope. I nodded, not able to stop smiling. "Every moment." I managed to say before his lips met mine.

"It's not appropriate to make out in front of people." Damon said behind us causing us to stop kissing. I turned to him. "And you're saying that?" I pointed to him and Elena.

"Whatever, now the plan-" Damon was cut off by Kai. "You remember everything?" He questioned. I shook my head. "Not yet, last thing I remember is that I found you unconscious at the cemetery." He nodded.

"Right in time I see." Klaus said smirking, when he walked in. "Hello love." He said pointing at my direction. "Hi, Klaus." I replied.

"What's he doing here?" Kai asked looking at me. "He needs your help that's why I called you." Kai rose an eyebrow. "And why would I help him?" "Because I'll gouge your eyeballs if you won't." Klaus said sweetly. I rolled my eyes. "You need to do something for us in exchange." I told him.

"And what is that I need to do?" He asked looking around the room. "You need to compel Caroline and Stefan to turn their humanity back." Damon answered before I could. "Done." Klaus replied in seconds.

"Wow, you must be really desperate for my help." Kai chuckled. "Well, it's about my daughter's safety so yes I want it fast but don't mix it up with desperation." He answered with serious tone now. Kai was about to reply back, probably ironically so I shrugged his shoulders. He looked at me and I shook my head. "Fine, I'll help."

"It's not really a choice but." Klaus smiled.
"Plus, there's something in it for you too." "Yes blonde and Steven will get their humanity back."  Kai answered and clapped his hands. Klaus smirked and shook his head. "No, I meant really for you, something you wondered for so long." Kai rose an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" "I've heard your father, ex coven leader escaped and I know who's helping him." Klaus replied. Kai's face changed from confusion to anger, probably at the mention of his father.

"Who?" He asked. "It was the girl called A, wait I don't remember." Klaus said rubbing two fingers on his lips like he was thinking but I knew he was just messing with Kai, and he was losing patient so I cut in. "I thought you said, you wanted it fast." He nodded. "Fine, it was Abby, and I need you to bring her to me, I mean she's traitor anyway."

"You're lying." Kai answered Klaus. "You're just saying that because you need Abby." Klaus shook his head. "Unfortunately not." He said and put his hands on Kai's head.

"Hey, what the hell?" I started walking towards them. Suddenly Klaus released Kai from his grip. Kai looked more angry now and I realized Klaus showed him something Abby-Joshua related. Kai stormed out from The door. "Kai." I called after him and tried to follow him but another memory popped up and I fell on my knees like always.

"You're already leaving?" I asked El, when she walked downstairs and started walking out. She nodded. Then I got a text from Zeke.

"Sorry, I was busy, I was just calling you to let you know, Joshua escaped, I remember Kai mentioned he kidnapped and torchered someone he cared about, so I take a guess, it's you."

Not me but my sister, I thought to myself. "hey El." I stopped her. What if Joshua kidnapped her once again, but I don't think so, I mean Kai is unconscious now, so why would he. "Joshua escaped, maybe you should stay home today?"

"Okay and what about tomorrow?" She asked. I honestly didn't know.

"Harper?" Kai's voice snapped me out this time. "Yes, I'm fine." I nodded. "You remembered something else, what was it?" He asked sitting beside me. "It's just, I was taking care of Hope and-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I remembered another one.

"thank you for taking care of Hope." Klaus said, there was a girl beside him that I didn't recognize, it wasn't the one who brought Hope.

"Don't worry about it." I replied. Then the girl took Hope in the car, Klaus stayed and started talking. "I realized, I didn't say sorry for banishing you in prison world, and about my brother." I shook my head. "What your brother did is not your fault." I replied.

He nodded. "Anyway, I'm sorry." I let out a laugh. "Wow, Klaus Mikaelson said sorry to me?." I asked ironically. He chuckled. "Yeah, yeah." Then I continued. "And about prison world, you don't have to be sorry." He rose his eyebrows. "I mean, it was really cruel to tell my family I was dead but if you didn't send me there, I wouldn't have met someone, I really care about now." Klaus nodded and smirked. "That siphoner?"

After I remembered that memory I looked up at Klaus and smiled. "I also remembered our talk, when you came to take Hope home."