"What are you doing here?" Kai asked. "It's a bar, so I'm going to have a drink." I said and started walking away. "Wait, are you drunk?" He asked and I chuckled. "Of course not." I couldn't stop myself from laughing, then suddenly I stopped and tears came down from my eyes.

Kai looked concerned. "What happened, you okay?" He asked. "Never been better," I lied and started walking towards  bartender. Kai grabbed my wrist and took me outside. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm not leaving you untill you tell me what's wrong." He stated. I shook my head and he narrowed his eyebrows.

"What happened, Harper?" He asked once again. I sighed in defeat. "I remembered my mom's gone, okay?" I yelled at him the last part. He put his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off me. "Just let me go inside." I demanded and tried to leave. "No way, you're already drunk, I'm taking you home." He said taking me towards his car.

"Well guess what?, I don't have a home, it burned down." I said ironically on the way. Kai opened the passenger seat and pointed me to get inside. I did what he asked. Then he got in the driver seat and started going. "Where are you taking me, to Mike's?" I asked. He turned around. "You want me to take you to Mike's?" Kai asked. I shook my head. "Doesn't matter."

We walked inside the Kai's apartment. Once Kai closed the door, I felt like throwing up so turned around to ask him where bathroom was but it was too late, I was already throwing up on the floor. "I'm sorry." I told Kai.

"It's nothing." He replied and help me to get up. "Here, have a seat." He said, putting me on the couch. "You okay?" Kai asked and I remembered my memories with my mom, she was dead and I lost her twice. I can't even imagine how I handled it the first time, then I felt tears in my eyes and turned my head in other direction, so Kai wouldn't see them.

"I'm fine." I replied but I could feel he didn't believe me. He narrowed his eyebrows. "You sure?" I nodded, not able to say another word, because I knew I wouldn't be able to  stop myself from crying. Kai gently pulled me to his chest, wrapping his arms around me. "You're gonna be okay." He replied and it was the last thing I heard before I fall asleep.

I woke up and revised all the things that happened yesterday. I looked at the clock. It's 8:45, shit I cursed to myself. I'm gonna be late. I stood up quickly and went in bathroom but immediately came outside when I saw Kai with towel there. "I'm sorry." I said before closing the door. Who doesn't lock the door when they have a shower. Then I went back to my room, I mean Kai's room and sit on the bed while I was waiting for him to get out.

Finally, after what felt like hours, he came outside and called. "Harper?" I guess he thought I left. I walked out of this room. "Can I have a shower?" I asked him. He turned around to face me, already dressed. "Of course." He replied. Before walking in , I apologized to Kai for breaking in the bathroom when he was there. He smirked. "Don't worry about it, you've already seen everything anyway."

It took me some time to realize what he meant and when I finally did, I walked closer to him and punched him in the face.

"What was that for?" He asked confused, rubbing the place I punched seconds earlier with his fingers. "For sleeping with me when I was drunk."

"What?" He asked and before he could say anything else, I continued. "Of course, that's why you were being sweet and why you brought me here." I said shaking my head.Then Kai interepted me. "We didn't sleep together last night, it was before you lost your memories."

After he finished, he walked in another room. God, I regret what I said to him, why didn't I just shut my mouth and let him explain. He took care of me yesterday and I accused him of sleeping with me, and punched him, But I'm pretty sure the last one's not a big deal.

I left without having a shower. I texted Liv I'd be late, we exchanged numbers yesterday. She seemed like a good person. I went to Mike's.

"Where were you?" He asked when I walked in. "Mike, it's not the time to-" he cut me off. "I was worried sick, whole night."
"I'm sorry." I replied and walked upstairs. After I had a shower and got dressed, I walked to mystic grill. I walked in and saw Caroline and Stefan were here again. I tried to avoid them, Caroline just tried to drink from me yesterday but Stefan called my name.

"Harper!" He yelled, everyone's gaze was on us. "What do you want Stefan?" I asked quietly. "I need your help." He said. "Well, not me but us." He said pointing at Caroline.

"What?" I asked her. "That's not the way to welcome your best friend." Caroline replied, standing beside Stefan. Anger was taking over me, i hated how sarcastic she was being after she almost ate me yesterday and told me she's already tried once, before I lost my memories.

"So, everyone except you, are trying to get our humanity's back." She started. I rose an eyebrow. "And, what am I supposed to do?"
They both shook their head. "Whatever you want but if they won't stop, I'm gonna start eating people you care about."

"What, why me? I'm not doing anything!" I screamed at her. "So dumb." Stefan replied beside Caroline, then she continued.

"Because you're the only one who has human relative." She was talking about El. My face dropped when she mentioned her. "Care, if you hurt her-" she suddenly vamp speed away and back with some girl. She started drinking from her and soon enough she fell to the ground. "You won't be able to stop me, so I suggest, you stop them before I hurt El." She said and left. I looked at Stefan who was still in his spot. "Aren't you gonna follow her?" I asked him.

"You better hurry." Stefan added and left. I just walked out of the grill, got in a taxi and went to salvatore house.