9 - Aaliyah

Depuis le début

I nod, I watched the Made in Lagos ; A Day in The Life of Wizkid. I followed the show from the interviews, to Ayo's studio session, I frowned few times when she saw Jada parading my house like she was the wife. Steph even sent me some clips thinking I wouldn't make it home. Wizkid and the rest were now filming in the kitchen with the rest, they were joking about food and their favorite dishes.

Juli - that looks nice (she points at Wizkid bracelet)

Wizkid - yeah, Aaliyah gave then to me ( he run a hand on it) God I miss her

Juli - yeah I saw the news, congratulations on her behalf anyway

Wizkid - yeah thanks, she said to say hi to you

The SUV pull into our mansion, I notice different cars packed around the driveway with plenty people doing different things.

I collects my snake print Birkin bag from Tessa. I got down and walk up the driveway. Few people noticed me and stopped to greet or congratulate me.

I met Roy Ayo personal bodyguard outside,"Welcome back and congratulations ma" Roy smile at me.

I smile back. "Thank you."

"They're filming inside" he told me stepping aside for me to enter.  

"Okay. Tessa?"

"Yes ma?"

"Take my things to the room okay?" I tell her.

Tessa nods. "Okay ma."

I enter the house as quietly as I could, I could hear their voices from the kitchen laughing and talking. Some of the YouTube crew noticed me, I quickly made a sign for them to keep quiet as I crept nearer.

I burst inside the kitchen with a loud. "Surprise!!!!"

Everyone saw all saw me and cheered, laughing and clapping. I beam back at them.?

Juli - oh my god look at Wizkid face, he's still surprised

The camera zooms on Ayo face, he had a surprised look. Everyone laughs at him.

Juli - we didn't know you were coming (she say)

Zion - mama!!! ( He runs into her hugging my legs tight. I bends and hug him back. The camera on her)

Me - hey buddy? Miss me?

Zion - (nods. He runs off to play while I went closer to the table. She drop my bag and hugs everyone from Maleek Berry a producer at Starboy label and Kenny Ayo's pa)

Juli - oh I'm so happy to see you! (She hugs me)

Me - I'm also happy too Juli

I go to hug Mama J and Jada.

Jada - welcome back

I - thank you (I gave her a tight smile forgetting our differences for the sake of the camera on her, I knew the whole world was watching us right now)