Alternative Ending </3

Davina

After finishing up our dance, we spent the rest of the night at the party.

Finishing up, after a few hours we had people clean up after everyone left. Feeling exhausted I sighed " we're officially married " I say, smiling he then nods smiling at me. " I have one more surprise " He says, standing up as he holds his hand out. Taking it, with a confused expression. " Take this " he says, handing me a blindfold out of his pocket.

I cock my eye brows, tilting my head. He then goes behind me, putting on the blindfold. He leads me outside, feeling the fresh air hit my face. Walking for what felt like a few moments, I hear Blaise speak in Italian. He then sits me down, in the leather seat.

" Can I take off, my blindfold? " I groan, I then feel the car begin to move. " No Davina, wait my love " he says, sighing irritatedly. I mentally roll my eyes, I was to impatient for this shit. I feel his hand, get put on my thigh. He then makes circles, with the tip of his thumb.

About ten minutes later, the car finally comes to a halt. " We're here " he says, I then hear him unbuckling his seatbelt along with mine. I hear the door open, then seconds later closing. My door then opens, as he leads me out of the car carefully. The fresh air, swiftly hitting my face once again.

He interlocks his fingers with mine, his big hands oversizing mine. " Almost there love " he says, leading me to wherever the fuck. A loud sound, echos through my ear. What sounds like a airplane? " Baby, where are we? " I ask, he then sighs. He takes off the blindfold, letting eyes adjust to where we were.

I then see a familiar private jet. " Where are we going? " I say, going up the tiny staircase. He sighs, following behind me. Both entering the private plane, we sit down on the white leather seats. " Somewhere " He says, smirking as he pours himself some red wine.

I roll my eyes, at his stupidity. " I love you " I say, gazing at him staring into his ocean blue pierce eyes. He smiles then interlocks our fingers holding my hand. " I love you more, sweetheart " he says, doing circular motions on my hand. I begin to fidget with his marriage and engagement ring.

There isn't any other man, I rather spend the rest of my life with. He's the one, I want. He's the one I need. " You're a thief " I say, frowning cocking his eyebrows and tilts his head in question. " Why is that? " He asks, continuing his finger motion.

" Because, you stole my heart " I say, smirking. He then smiles " oh is that so? " he says, chuckling. " Yeah it is " I say, smirking his dimples begin to show.

For the rest of the plane ride, we just cuddled and watching some television. Guess what movie? Grown ups. Towards the end of the movie, I begun to hear him snoring. Smiling to myself, hearing his light snores.

Getting up quietly and carefully, since he was leaning against me. I slightly put his head back, into a much more comfortable position. I then see the guards in the back, sleeping. Rolling my eyes, approaching them. " Get the fuck up " I growl, slapping the back of both of their heads yeah I know I pulled a Blaise.

They both quickly jerk up, I roll my eyes again making my way back to my seat. Sitting down, seeing Blaise jerk up and stretch. " Hi love " he says, in his raspy voice. Oh how that voice can have me on my knees. Instead of saying my thoughts, I smile " hi love, how'd you sleep? " I ask, feeling the plane go down.

My stomach begins to turn. " We're landing, buckle up " he says, fixing his position in the chair. Manspreading, am I the only one that finds that attractive?

We then finally land. He put on my blindfold again, i then groan at his actions. He then smacks my ass, causing me to jerk forward along with whimpering. " Fuck Blaise " I say, mentally rolling my eyes. " You like that hm? " He growls in my ear, bitting my ear lobe causing me to let out a low moan. He leads me down the stairs, carefully and slowly. Oh ok