Chapter 8

Davina

" Okay? What did he say. " I ask them both well there sitting down on the opposite couch as me, we walked inside after they shared the news. " He said that he doesn't want you back home. So you either stay with us, or we'll you aren't welcomed home. " Blaise says, as he says those words, I feel like my heart had just cracked. My own father? I thought he loved me. I don't wanna cry in front of Ella and Blaise they'd see my weak and vulnerable side.

" Did he say anything else? " I say as at the end I can hear my voice crack, fuck. Ella must've noticed because she got up and came too sit next to me " nope, just that you failed this mission and he doesn't consider you his daughter anymore " Blaise says, once again I'm not sure what kind of emotion I'm feeling right now, but what I know I am feeling is hurt, betrayal. Why? It's not like I could've not fucked up, he identified me after he bumped into me. I shook my head my head so he knew that I was listening, too what he was saying.

" I'm sorry Davina " Ella says as she rubs my back gently, and traces a circle with her finger tips, I didn't wanna say anything because I feel as if my voice will break again so I just sent her a simple nod, and a fake smile. " Did my mother have any say in this? " I say seeing that Blaise had stood up, assuming the conversation with him was done. " She agreed with him " Blaise said with no emotion " fucking assholes, they sent me on the god damn mission, if you hadn't of bumped into me I would've been home right now and you would've been fucking dead. " I say angrily and walk away I can feel that my words may have hurt Blaise but honestly I didn't care right now I remembered that I still had gotten my phone back earlier.

I take out my phone as I walk too my room, and once I've reached my bedroom I lock the door, and walk too the bed. I felt angry, betrayal, hurt. I decided to check my social media's, that would've been the first thing I would've done if I had wifi in the car, since he took out the god damn SIM card. Well, I can't go home. I don't know where I'm gonna go now, since I'm not my dads vulnerability anymore, or weakness. I'm pretty sure he found out what Blaise was doing and cut his love and affection for me off.

I hear a knock on the door and I walk up too the door, and before I open it I ask " who is it? " I say " Ella " I open the door, and she comes in and turns on the light since I didn't turn it on when I got in here. " You okay? " she asks I don't know why but I was frustrated by her asking that. " No I'm not okay my own parents, betrayed me. Disowned me. Just because I fuck up once? Aww are they mad Ms. Perfect isn't so fucking perfect? I fuck up once and it gets me disowned " I say as I scoff and walk over too sit on my bed.

Ella closes the door, and decides too sit next to me on the bed " Would you like to be in the Italian mafia? You would be an assassin just like you were in your mafia " Ella says, I mean it wouldn't be a bad idea, I wanted too start working again. I wanted too do something, I hated feeling so lazy, and plus if I help Blaise have a stronger empire, then my parents Mafia, then I'll feel much better. I'll give them a taste of there own fucking medicine. " Honestly, I'd love too. I miss working and if my work can make Blaise's mafia more powerful then my fathers then I'm in. " I say coldly " thats my girl " Ella says as she smiles and I laugh. " Will Blaise let me though? I have been being a bitch lately. Maybe I should apologize. " I say Ella nods agreeing too my suggestion. We both get up, and she walks out of the room and says " follow me I'll show you where he is, then I'll ease drop " she says, as she smiles innocently I giggle and nod. She follows me too his room, now I know where his room is good too know.

I knock on the door, as Ella hides behind the wall so Blaise couldn't see her, but she was right by the door. " What " Blaise says as he hears my knocks " it's me, I'm coming in. " I say as I hear Blaise groan " look I don't wanna hear your shit right now " he says as I close the door. " I'm not gonna give you shit Blaise I came in here too apologize about how I've been acting, I was raised better. I'm sorry I haven't treated you with respect " I say with 0 emotion. Blaise nods as a response " No I need words Blaise what are you 5? Speak. " I say coldly " you know sweetheart " he says as he turns his chair too face me " your the first too ever speak with me like that, so I'd watch that pretty mouth of yours. " Blaise continues.

I shake my head lightly and chuckle, I don't know what came over me but.. I sat on Blaise's lap his hands instantly went too my waist so I wouldn't fall back " and why do you keep letting me do that Mr. Valentino? " I ask in a bit of a seductive tone I see Blaise throw his head back, and groan " Davina " he says " yes love? " I say " watch what your doing, I don't know if I'll be able too control myself if this goes any further. " he says bluntly I decided I wanted too tease him I start too lightly bounce as I pretend too look for something on his desk, he slightly groans but I'm sure it was out of pleasure he puts his hands on my thigh so I'd stop bouncing " I'm sorry sir " I say as I remove his hands from my thigh, and get off knowing I just turned him on. " You fucker you gave me a boner " he says I giggle and I hear giggles outside of the room. Shit, Ella was still out there. " Oh I'm sorry Mr. Valentino " I say as I frown sarcastically. Blaise gets up and walks over too me as he lightly pushes me against the wall " watch yourself Davina. " he says bluntly " Ella I'd stop easing dropping if I was you. " Blaise says loudly enough for Ella too hear " how'd you know? " I hear Ella say " I noticed when Davina first came in here, I didn't know that she made the moves she did. And plus you giggled not to long ago. " he says as he walks back too his chair " you still have a boner love " I say as I walk out and slightly sway my hips I hear Blaise mumble something but I couldn't hear what he said. Probably some smart remark.

A / N : hey besties, my bad if your reading this and know me.. anyways, I felt like there " friendship " was going a bit slow, and we needed something. So, yeah Blaise & Davina have some tension, like I say basically every chapter lmk if you have any advice on how to make it more better, and enjoyable for others I love you all. <3

- Mariposa <3