Chapter 49

Davina

After talking and looking at the stars at the park. We shared a moment, a moment I would never forget. We got too know each other a bit more, it was around 8:30, we had too get home. Blaise grabbed the blanket, and interlocked his fingers with his free hand, we opened the door for me and let me get in. After doing that he put the blanket in the trunk, and came too the drives side. He got in the car, and started the car. He drove out of the park driveway, there was no one here besides us. It was peaceful, relaxing, soothing.

I grab the aux and put on my playlist. The first song it plays, I recognize. Blaise must've too because he looked at me.

" Girl tell me what your doing on the other side. And so, just tell me what you're doing with that other guy. 'Cause I ain't got no patience to slow down the bass, all your girlfriend are waisted they need it, they chase it. "

I chuckled, it was ' friends ' by Chase Atlantic. I roll my eyes " why does everyone think this song, reminds them of us? " Blaise questions, I giggle. " I'm wondering the same thing " I say, as I look out the window. As we're passing, through the streets of Italy. I smile, as I roll down the window letting the wind hit my face, I felt like one of those super models when the fan hit there hair. I smiled, I liked cold weather. That was something, Blaise and I had in common.

Along with both being possessive " how'd you know it was me? " I ask, which catches Blaise's attention. " What do you mean? " He asks, as he takes a quick glance at me, and focus back on too the road. " As in, when we first met how'd you know I was an assassin " I say, as I look at him " you looked familiar " he admits, I instantly had a confused expression on my face " we didn't meet before or anything though, how would I look familiar? " I questioned, as Blaise still focused on driving " because before my father so called died, he showed me a photo of you. We were supposed too kill you " Blaise states, I immediately look down " so why didn't you kill me? " I ask, as I cock my head back up at him " because something in my gut told me not too " Blaise says, as he turns into the driveway of the house. " So how come your father hasn't killed me? " I ask, as I unbuckle my seatbelt, seeing he already parked " because, I told him not too " Blaise says, as he turns off the car.

" Oh " is all I manage too say before Blaise gets out of the car and walks too my side, he opens my car door. As he does that he looks at his phone " we're a bit late for dinner " he says, as I step out of the car and move out of the way. He closes the door, we walk towards the door " like how late? " I ask, as I grab the doorknob " 10 minutes " Blaise says, as he steps behind me. I open the door, as I do that I walk towards the dining table too see everyone waiting, and Mexican food laid out, the smell of it filled my nostrils " oh fóllame de lado " I say " oh shit " I say, as I cover my mouth " Davina! " My mother says " what did she say? " Blake says, for someone who's been around for many years I'd figure he'd speak Spanish. " She said fuck me sideways " I hear a voice say from behind me, that's when I see Xander and his wife come from the doorway.

" Davina! " Everyone says at the table " oh shut up " I say, as I put my small belongings down at the coffee table " oh lo farò " Blaise says " Blaise " Blake and Alexandra says " ok enough " my father says, with a disgust face " who invited these two? " I say, as I sit down at the table " says the one who's basically wearing a bra and leggings too dinner " Xander snaps back " oh please, like I said who gave you that job? " I ask, the table goes silent, just as I was about too eat " your fathers back, so actually he'd be the one too fire me " Xavier says, as he sits down along with his wife " actually, she's still in charge, I retired completely from being boss " my father says, I look towards Xaviers way and smile.

He rolls his eyes, that's when I see Susie come out of the kitchen " Susie! " I say, as she enters the dining room area " it all looks absolutely amazing. Thank you so much " I say, as I smile " thank you dear anything for the birthday girl " Susie says, as she smiles and walks away. For a split second I almost forgot about my birthday " oh Carla and I got you something " Ella says, as she gets something out of her pocket, I end up with a confused facial expression. That's when she hands me a small white box, I open it too see a bracelet that says " not sisters by blood, but by heart " I smile, it was a rose gold bracelet that fit perfectly on my wrist " thank you girls, it's beautiful " I say, as I smile.