Chapter 31

Blaise

" Dude she was just hungry " I say " I know, she was literally talking too her stomach " Ella says as everyone giggles including Ella and myself. " Okay but seriously, we should go talk too her " Ella says " I agree " I say " but I made breakfast, eat first then go talk " Susie says, we all nod. We all sit down at the table, and eat what Susie made. Best cook, I know " delicious as always Susie " Ella says with food in her mouth " finish your food then speak, don't talk with a mouthful " I say, me and her both correct each other when we need too use our manners " fine " Ella says, as she finishes her food " the food was delicious Susie thank you " Ella says, I nod in approval. " So, who's going talk too her? " Alejandro questions " I can't, I have too clean up you 3 go plus me and her aren't too close, as she is with you guys " Susie says, as she picks up the plates " Eleanor would you come help me clean up in here please? " Susie says, calling out too the other maids. I don't find fair, that Susie always makes things, and cleans up.

" No, Eleanor you can clean everything up, along with the other maids, Susie may go have the rest of the day off " I say, as I get up from the table " thank you Blaise, your a sweetheart " Susie says, as she looks relieved she was like another mother too me. " What why? " Eleanor says, she and the other maids were quite younger then Susie, Susie was around 60 years old, Eleanor and the other maids were around there 20's maybe 30's. " Oh you have the nerve too question me, Susie does all the work and she's older then you? Respect your elders and help out once in awhile. Get off your ass, and stop trying too flirt with the guards, its ridiculous. I should fire each and everyone of you, especially you for questioning me, now do as your fucking told " I growl.

Which from the looks of Eleanors face, she seems frightened " oh don't be afraid now sweetheart, where the boldness you had when you questioned me, and apologize too Susie " I say sternly, Eleanor nods " what are you 5? Use your words. " I say, as I see Eleanor scared " I'm sorry sir, I will next time. Susie I apologize for not helping around " Eleanor says as she almost stutters, you can hear the fear in her voice " oh don't worry about it dear, just maybe you and the other maids can help around too? I'll do the cooking, you can clean up " Susie says, as she smiles.

I swear her heart is too pure for this cruel world " no bit seriously get off your lazy asses " I hear someone say, as they come down the stairs. I see Davina come down in baggy sweatpants, and a t-shirt " I don't take my orders from you " Eleanor says, oh boy. " So would you like me too have Mr. Valentino fire you? Because that can be arranged, but your family wouldn't appreciate that would they? Your the only one in the family who has a job and is helping. Also, you wouldn't be able too see Mr. Valentino, which would make you not too happy huh? Maybe because the fact that you've been drooling over him, since you've been working here " Davina says, I was impressed she knew this much " your boyfriend wouldn't appreciate the fact that your eye-fucking your boss would he? " Davina says, as she sarcastically pouts " how do you know all that? " Eleanor says, I was wondering the same question " that's for me too know, and for you well.. " Davina says, as she comes too where everyone was " never too find out " Davina continues and smiles " is that why you just missed breakfast because your insecure? " Eleanor snaps back, that's when my anger rose " oh is that why you were the one saying things in my comments? Mad that I'm hotter? My ass is fatter? And I have the man you want most " Davina says, which makes me chuckle " shit sorry carry on " I say, as I notice everyone look at me. 

" No need too because I'm done here, now you can go too work and before you think of catching an attitude with next time, you think before speaking love " Davina says, as she walks too the kitchen swaying her hips. God damn she's beautiful holy fuck, sometimes just staring at her makes me horny. Oh no I did not just think that. " Your gonna let her control me like that? I only take orders from you " Eleanor says, which makes me come back too reality, she's still going? " Your still going? Bloody hell. Let me tell you what he's gonna say sweetheart " Davina says, as she goes by Eleanors ear " he's gonna say, Davina could do anything and everything she pleases disobey her and your fired " Davina says in Eleanors ear but loud enough for everyone too hear her, not screaming, not yelling, just perfect.

" She said it better " I say, as I shrug " see " Davina says, as she bites the peach she got from the kitchen, I hear Eleanor grunt, as she goes too the kitchen probably for some privacy " love, you have too clean up, no time for crying sweetheart " Davina says making Eleanor be able too hear, Ella, Alejandro, Susie and I all laugh. Eleanor comes out of the kitchen and doesn't say a word, and puts all the dirty plates we used too eat on the tray she brung from the kitchen " Davina " Susie says, I was expecting her too tell Davina too apologize or lecture her on how she spoke too Eleanor but too my surprise she said " finally someone fucking said it " Susie says, as she raises her hand for a high-five, Davina high-fives Susie. We all laugh " did I say it good enough Mr. Valentino? " Davina says, seductively, in my ear as she's standing in between my legs, as I'm leaning against the table slightly " you said it perfect my love " I say, as I smirk.

A / N : hey besties sorry this is kinda short, and not that interesting. I'll make it better, I swear. I haven't had the motivation lately for some odd reason. Anyways, hope your enjoying the book, let me know if you have any advice / tips on how too make the book better, the action, the smut etc anything you'd like to happen please dm me on my insta, and I'll consider your recommendation I'll give credits don't worry sweetheart. ;)

PS - my insta : @acexsofiaaa | dms are always open |