Chapter 85

Davina

It's been a few weeks, since Blaise came home. Him, his brother and Alejandro were making a plan on what they were gonna do with Vincent. They won't let me help them. I was currently, on Blaise and I's bed reading. Yes I read, one of my favorite things to do. The door then roughly opens, causing me to quickly look up towards the door. I then see Mara run inside, closing the door. Causing me to be on alert " is something wrong? " I say, getting a bit worried. She then giggles " no daddy is chasing me so is uncle Blaise " she says, causing me to smile. " Can I hide in here? " She asks, I then nod grabbing my book and continuing reading.

I look up to see Mara, crawling to the bed she then lays on the floor and crawls under the bed. " Promise, not to tell them where I'm at? " She questions, I then giggle " I promise " I say. A few moments after our conversation, the door then opens with that I look back up from my book to the door. " Where is Mara? " Gino questions, Blaise wasn't with him. " She isn't in Ella's room! " I hear Blaise yell from down the hallway. I remain a poker face and shrug " Blaise get in here " Gino says, remaining his gaze at me.

Fuck Blaise can tell when I'm lying, not if I remain a straight face. I can do this, Blaise then comes into the door frame. He looks around the room, then looks at me. " Where is she? " He questions, he knows. Fuck " I don't know. I don't even know what's happening " I say, pretending not to act clueless. Blaise then enters the room, making his way towards me. He then puts his knee on the bed, coming in closer to me. " You smell good " he says, as he sniffs my scent. I then smile " thanks love " I say, he then smirks " you smell like lies, now where is she? " He questions. I roll my eyes " I seriously don't know " I say, shrugging.

" You may be able to tell when anyone lies, but those hazel brown eyes are an open book. Where is she? " Gino says, Blaise and him both smirk. I roll my eyes " I don't know, find her yourself " I say, bluntly not paying attention to either men, I continued reading. Both men, were still staring at me trying to see if I'll break. Gino had stepped into the room already looking around, with that Mara quickly got out from under the bed, while they weren't looking and ran out of the room she then giggles as she does that. Gino thens runs after her, but Blaise stays which confused me. " You gonna go get her? " I say, smirking playfully. Blaise's face remains a poker face. " No, I have better plans " he says slowly getting on the bed " oh yeah? " I say, putting my book on the nightstand. He nods, he then smirks causing me to giggle. He kicks off his shoes, along with taking of his shirt.

I then basically drool over his toned smooth fit chest. God damn, I will never get over how fine this man is. " We haven't had sex in months " he says, I then nod agreeing with him. I then look at my stomach, then look back up at him. " We'll be gentle darling. Don't worry about it " he says, then chuckles. I then take off my shirt, along with my bottoms. I was only left in my laced red thong and bra. What? I'm always ready. Blaise then looks me up and down, and groans. " Do I ever tell you, how beautiful you are? " Blaise questions, causing me to giggle. " Yes all the time " I say, he then laughs. Like a genuine laugh, which causes me to smile. He takes of his bottoms as well, only left in his briefs. I then lay down, he goes in the bit of space I have between my legs.

" Spread them " he says, his voice sounded so dominant. It just turned me on even more. I then do as he says, just as I did he puts my legs on his shoulder. He moves the fabric of my underwear out of the way revealing, my wet throbbing pussy. It was already dripping cum " already wet for me? " He questions, then chuckles darkly. " I didn't even do anything. How fucking pathetic " he says, as he plays with my clit causing me to moan. He continues playing with my clit, but at a faster pace. " Fuck " I say, letting out another moan. " Fuck it " he says, ripping my underwear, and throwing it across the room. I then look at him, and roll my eyes. " I'll buy you more, I'll buy you any kind you want " he says, as he gets face to face with my pussy. " So pretty " he says, I then feel two fingers insert me. I gasp " Blaise " I moan.