Chapter 20

Davina

Are you fucking serious? A woman on the phone. Seriously, I feel like hitting something or someone. My hands, begin too form into fists, my body begins too heat up. I get up, which causes attention I see Ella look at me, she gets up as well " Davina, hey calm down okay? " Ella says, as she grabs my hands and sits me down across from Blaise, the boys were just staring at us. I give Blaise a cold hard stare, he knows I'm upset " no I really didn't Layla. Why are you calling me? " Blaise questions, the other person on the phone, he still remains staring at me.

Alejandro is looking at Blaise looking at me. " Because I'd like your new girlfriend too know, she has absolutely nothing on me " the woman says over the phone and that's when I fucking lost it, I reach over and grab Blaise's phone " oh really? I have so much shit on you, your nothing but a homewrecker frankly. I pleasure him more, I make him horny by just fucking walking. Try me bitch, you're scary I'm guessing you know where we are, come over. I'll show you what I have on you puta. " I say angrily, as I hang up and throw the bed on the floor still making eye contact with Blaise my hands begin too form into a fist again Alejandro must've noticed " Davina stop it " Alejandro says, as he gets up and walks over too me " I should hurt you " I say " why? I did nothing " Blaise says " you let this bitch disrespect me? " I say, as I put my fists up more towards me " Davina " Alejandro says, as he gently pushes my fists down " no let me have at him " I say, struggling too put my fists back up, because of how strong Alejandro was.

" No, he's right he did nothing " Alejandro says " move ale " Ella says, Alejandro moves out of the way, and Ella comes by me again " you wanna go somewhere? " Ella asks, as I still remain my stare at Blaise, he does the same. " No " I say bluntly " fine " Ella says as she walks away, I go too grab Blaise's phone and click the number that recently called us that's when the same annoying bitch picked up " hello " she says " don't hello me bitch. Meet me at the nearest park send me your location " I say, as I see Blaise shake his head " will Blaise be there? " Layla asks, I chuckle " of course he'll be there " I say " great. I'll be there " Layla says, as she hangs up seconds later I hear a ding from his phone, it's the same number sending me the location too some park in New York.

" Let's go " I say as I grab the hotel key " Davina " Alejandro says " no, stop saying that you guys are either coming or not if she ends up dead or I do, then we'll I guess you won't be there too see it " I say, as I shrug my shoulders " you aren't dying " Blaise says, as he grabs his keys " you might be though " I say as I shrug and smile " we're coming " Ella and Alejandro say. I nod, we all leave the hotel room, we were leaving tomorrow morning. " Put the location in the GPS " Blaise says sternly, I nod and do as he says. After a few minutes of driving, we finally reach the park. I get out of the car as soon as we park, but before I do that I take Blaise's phone and dial the number once again. " I'm here, we're are you? " I say " I won't answer that till I see Blaise " Layla says, I was getting tired of her saying his name.

" Yeah yeah whatever " I say, as I see Blaise get out of the car, Alejandro and Ella are peaking out of the window, she had also texted us back when we were driving saying no one else could come " ok he's here where the fuck are you? I didn't come too play hide and seek with your ass. " I say, as Blaise stands beside me " I'm right here " I hear the same voice but from behind us, and not on the phone. " Hi love, did you miss me? " Layla says with a thick Italian accent, she looked like Blaise's type. " So your the new girlfriend? " Layla questions, as you can hear her heels click on the cement " I'm not his girlfriend " I say " you sure? Because no friend would get this jealous, and threaten someone " Layla says, her voice is irritating me " enough ladies. " Blaise says, finally the man speaks.

"So I'm just gonna kill you now " Layla says, as she shrugs, but before she could pull the trigger, Ella knocks her unconscious by hitting her in the head with her gun " never come without backup sweetheart " Ella says " god how I wish I could fuck you right now " Alejandro says " god how I wish I could fucking kill you right now " Blaise says, Ella giggles. I feel a tug on my leg, that's when I realize who did I step on there arm doing a back flip instead of falling " really? Pussy move bro " I say, as I hear screaming from her " I hate you " Layla says, as she grabs her arm too try and comfort where she got hurt, she began too cry and cry " dude shut the fuck up, you sound like a god damn baby I wouldn't of broken your arm, if you wouldn't have pulled on my leg " I say, as I laugh.

" Ella why? I thought you said you wanted me and Blaise too get married and for me too be the sister you never had " Layla says, as she's still groaning in pain. If you were wondering we were in a private place, where no one was able too see us. " Yeah that was until my brother kidnapped Davina and we'll shes better then you, she's way nicer, and respectful and more of a badass then you ever were " Ella says, as she squats too make eye contact with Layla. I begin too feel nauseous I feel the urge too throw up. So I see a trash can and run too it and throw up. " Ew " I say as I finish throwing up or so I thought. That's when I feel another urge too throw up, I begin too throw up once again.

After throwing up and cleaning my face a bit with a napkin I had in my hand bag I turn around too face the others. " Are you two already gonna be parents? " Layla says, and smirks.

A / N : hey besties , it's your fav her I guess. I found the motivation too write a chapter I'm sorry these chapters have been short lately. Also, I'm sorry if there's someone misspelled things in here if you catch them comment it so I can go back and fix it I didn't feel like double checking today. I know lazy I'm sorry. But if you have any ideas / advice on how to make the book better lmk! <3