Chapter 64

Blaise

I woke up too the smell of bacon and eggs, and fainted yelling. I opened my eyes adjusting them too the sun beaming in the room. I looked over too the other side, too see it empty. I got up, making my way too my suitcase, I grabbed some shorts. I walked over too the restroom, and brushed my teeth and did my usual morning routine. I was gonna shower later, since I had already showered yesterday before leaving the house.

The smell became stronger, as I left the restroom and then the room. I saw Davina in the kitchen wearing my shirt, cooking. Her ass was sort of showing, I smile at the sight. " Someone's up " she says, as she continues too cool. How the fuck " I could feel those piercing green eyes on me any day " she says, as she turns of the stove and removes the pan from the stove and turns around too face me, she puts the stove on the counter, and makes her way towards me. Swaying her hips like always, has this grin on her face, her wavy hair down swaying with each step she takes.

Her grin turns into a smile, as she finally approaches me, and goes on her tippy toes kissing my cheek. " Your birthday is in a few days " she says, I roll my eyes " no " I say, her smile disappears which saddens me. " What why? " She questions " never had anything too celebrate " I say, as I walk away from her walking towards the pan that was set on the counter. I take a piece of bacon, as soon as I do I feel hands massaging my back, I groan. It felt so good " baby? " I question, she hums in response. " Why cant you do this when I'm working? " I question, as u close my eyes feeling relaxed " I'll do it more " she says, I smile.

" Happy early birthday sweetheart " she says, as she gets on her tippy toes a plants a kiss on my earlobe, and slightly nibbles on it. " Is someone in the mood? " I ask, as I close my eyes feeling slight pleasure. I don't get a response instead my neck and ear feels cold, she stopped. Just as I was about too turn around I feel her smack my ass, and begin too giggle " I'm gonna- " I say, but get cut off by seeing her run too the room and close the door. I roll my eyes.

After serving myself a plate, and going through social media, and emails etc. I finish eating, doing so I put the plate in the sink, where the small kitchen is. I heard music coming from the room, I made my way towards the room and open the door too see Davina bending down with her ass in the air, she was only wearing undergarments. She took a shower, her hair was wet. " God damn, what a beautiful view " I say, as I lean on the wall carefully watching her. " Horny fuck " she says, I chuckle and approach her " for you " I say, as I kiss her neck, she gently tosses her head back giving me more access too her neck, I begin too kiss her neck everywhere. I finally found her sweet spot, which causes her too let out a slight moan.

" Blaise, we're going too the beach in like an hour, stop " she says, but she doesn't fix her posture, which means she didn't really want me too stop. I smirk " do you really want me too stop? " I question, as I stop kissing her neck, and wrap my hands around her waist putting my head on her shoulder " no, but I told Ella we won't be late " she says, as she gently removes my head, and walks too the restroom, I roll my eyes. I grab my swimming trunks, and put them on. After doing that, for the next few minutes I decide too go on Davina's phone, mine was boring. I go through her social media, see some horny fucks in her dms, she always complains about that shit, half of the time it's old men.

Disgusting " ready too go? " She questions as she comes out in a coverup, till she gets too the beach, I nod. " You look gorgeous " I say, as I approach her she smiles " thanks baby, you don't look too bad yourself " she say, I roll my eyes playfully " okay let's go before Ella and Alejandro give us a lecture. That's when we hear several knocks on the door, Davina and I both instantly turn our heads too the direction of the door and back at each other. " Spoke too soon " I say, Davina giggles " please don't be fucking! Your families in here! " I hear Ella yell, I look at Davina with confusion " in here? " We both question, I open the bedroom door, for Davina and I too see my mother sitting by my father, Davina's parents sitting together Alejandro eating the left over bacon, and Ella waiting for us impatiently. " I said 3! " Ella yells, I roll my eyes " it's 3:05 Davina! Your late " Ella says, as she puts her hand on her stomach and slowly sits down.

" Oh calm you're horse " Davina says, as she rolls her eyes, she greets her parents, by kissing her mother on the cheek and hugging her father. She greets my mother, and slightly nods her head at my father, he does the same. There slowly starting too get along " don't tell me what too do Davina " Ella growls, I sigh. These two have been kind of going at each other's heads since Ella got more hormones, and well Davina? She's naturally moody. Don't tell her I said that. " Whatever Ella " Davina says, as she grabs something from the room, it's what looks like a beach bag, she always came prepared " son, your niece is coming over, when we get back in town " my father says, Ella's eyes widen so do mine I give him a ' really? ' look. " Oh shit, you didn't tell Davina and Alejandro? " My father questions, Alejandro looks at Ella, Davina looks at me. Shit " Niece? " Alejandro questions " family drama " Xander says, as he takes a sip from the glass of whine he poured himself. Michelle rolls her eyes " well, since my children didn't tell you two, Blaise and Ella have a brother there brother has a child, their niece her name is Elizabeth " my father says, I look down ashamed.

I didn't tell her, I know I was gonna get a lecture " oh okay " Davina says, I look up at her with confusion. She doesn't bother giving into my reaction she just smiles, Alejandro on the other hand. " I've know you my whole life, and I'm barley finding this out? " Alejandro growls, Ella rolls her eyes. " We don't usually keep in contact with him, Blaise holds a grudge over him, which usually prevents him from coming " Ella says, as she gets up. My mother helps, she finally stands properly. " You guys ready too go? " Ella questions, I glance at Davina too see her nod once. I feel a wave of guilt for not telling her, I just didn't want her too know, it's not that I didn't trust her or anything. I was just ashamed too have him as my brother.

We all leave the room, Xander finishing his glass of whine and setting it down in the sink. Everyone walked out making our way towards the exit we finally reach it, that's when I see a red Rolls Royce pull up in front of us. Everyone looks at it with confusion, besides Davina. A man steps out of a car, he was wearing a black suit, he made his way towards Davina " the car you ordered madam " he says, everyone looks at Davina with confusion " thanks " she says, as she takes the keys. " I'll meet you guys there, Ella I already know where too go don't worry about me. See you guys there " she says calmly. She kisses her father and mother on the cheek waving goodbye too everyone else, she doesn't look at me though.

We all stand there besides Davina, she makes her way too the drivers seat. She steps into the car, staring the car. I see her buckle her seatbelt, and connect her phone too the radio. She turns it up all the way, making the music echo from the car. She speeds off, not caring if someone was walking. No one seemed too get in her way, and if they did. They were gonna pay " what the fuck " Alejandro says, Ella looks at him " oh boy " Xander says, as he sighs along with Michelle. " What do you mean ' oh boy ' Xander? " My father asks, Xander looks at him " she does her best plotting alone " he says.

A / N : hey besties, sorry for updating late. I hope you like this chapter, more drama is coming soon. I'm sick and tired of this, non drama shit. Smut will be coming soon also, ask for anything and I shall deliver. Sorry for the misspellings and the grammar mistakes, please feel free too help me correct them. <3

Stay safe and healthy baes! Enjoy your weekend :)

- Mariposa :)