Chapter 68

Blaise

About 20 minutes of just hearing the waves, crash into the shore feeling the wind brush against my face every once in awhile hearing the muffled snores of the beautiful girl sleeping on my chest. I smile " I think I'm falling in love with you Davina " I say, quietly. Damn it " that doesn't matter though, me and you aren't capable of love, or maybe I'm just not capable of loving or being loved " I say, and let out a sad sigh.

After waiting their for a few more minutes, I get up
still carrying sleepy beauty in my arms. After getting up my first instinct was too take her too the car. So I did so, I make my way too the car. Nobody was here, because it was like 11 o'clock at fucking night. I finally reach my car, opening the back seat door with a free hand and the other hand still supporting Davina. I gently place her in the back seat, after doing so I close the door gently and quietly I lock the car. I quickly walk back too where we were, I hear a notification on my phone go off " she truly is sleeping beauty - Vincent " what the fuck, I grab the rest of our things as quickly as possible. I make my way back too the car. I see red lipstick writing on the window, the shade Davina always uses on day night or when she's feeling herself which is almost always. " Do what I've asked, or every precious little woman in your life will be dead by your birthday. Happy birthday Blaise - Vincent " this mother fucker, I'm gonna fucking kill him. I take my phone out snapping a picture of my window, and taking a screenshot of the text message he sent me.

The group chat

B - * one attachment image *
I will fucking murder him. When we get home, no one is leaving.

After sending the image too the group chat I make my way towards the driver's side. Doing so, I open the door and sit down on the seat going as quickly as possible too leave this fucking place I turn on the car. I hear the muffled snores, that begins too calm me. After letting car roar for life I begin too drive out of the parking lot we were in. I turn on the music, but have it on low but still able too listen. Davina was a light but also heavy sleeper.

Finally making our way back towards the hotel, I park the car next too what looked like my parents car. Doing so I turn off the car " what's wrong baby? You look tense " I hear a tired voice say " shit, love did I wake you? " I question, as I look I'm the back seat too see Davina rubbing her eyes and adjusting them. " No sweetheart " she says, as she comes closer and begins too kiss my neck, she then stops, I groan " why did you write on the windows with my lipstick? " She questions, I widen my eyes " that's the thing love, I didn't " I say, she looks at me with a hint of wordiness and confusion in her hazel brown eyes. I explain to her what happened, once in awhile I hear her mumble curse words in Spanish under her breath.

" I'm gonna kill him " she says, as her anger grows, just as mine did " how about once we do, we fuck in his bed " she says, I smile " that's my girl " I say, she smiles. We both get out of the car, she grabs my hand intertwining them both. We make our way too the lobby, finally reaching it we go too the elevator. As we enter, I chuckle " what's so funny? " She questions " remember last time we were in here " I say, her remembering the memories causing her too giggle " good times " she says, I laugh.

We finally reach our floor, we make our way towards our room I unlock the door, letting Davina get in first. I look both ways in the hallway make sure we weren't followed or no one was spying on us. You'd be surprised how much times I have too make sure, no ones doing such a thing. After making sure, it was clear I step inside locking the door. I turn around too see Davina laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling " we haven't had sex in awhile " she says, I chuckle " I know " I say, I begin too walk towards her " it's because, I don't wanna make you think this is just a sex relationship. It's not, I wanna get too know you not just your fucking turn on's and shit " I say, finally reaching out here Davina was, I put the things I had with me down, meaning my gun, my wallet, my keys, etc.

I see Davina smile and nod, I do the same. I lay down on the comfortable floor. " Thank you for letting me sleep baby, I needed it " she says, I smile even though she can't see me " no worries sweetheart, anytime " I say. She drops her hand down, signaling for me too grab it. I interlock her fingers with mine " thank you for kidnapping me that one night " she says, I smile " always baby " I say, I hear her lightly giggle " thank you for bumping into me " I say, she groans " I did not bump into you! " She lightly yells, tightening the grip on my hand purposely " fuck fuck okay, you didn't " I say, I hear her giggle " mhm " she hums. I feel a wave of sleepiness, come over me begging too be listened too. " Go ahead sweetheart, I'll take care of you " she says, I smile as I can tell she was mocking me from earlier. " Thank you love, wake me up when your ready too go to bed " I say " okay my love, sleep well " she says, I smile " I will " I say, tiredly " dream about me " she says, I chuckle lightly " oh I will "
I say, I hear her giggle she begins too rub my hand with her thumb gently. I finally let the sleepiness, that's been wanting too be listened too, with that I let the darkness of my eyes closing consume me.

A / N : hey besties! Sorry it's been awhile. I haven't had too much motivation for this book, lately. So it might end sooner then expected, which I'm very sorry for. But I'll try, it's just school has been hectic. I'll do better, I promise. Enjoy this small update! Is Blaise falling in love with Davina? Does Davina feel the same way? Hmm.. I guess we'll have too find out. Enjoy yourself sweethearts! Make sure too stay healthy and safe please! Until my next update my loves. <3

- Savannah <33