Chapter 90

Davina

Its been a few weeks, since I last left Italy. I was staying in one of our safe houses, alone. It felt so empty, don't get me wrong. I liked being alone, but not feeling alone. I needed more friends, I needed friends period.

" I need to go out " I say, groaning. The week after leaving Italy, I was on bed rest here. My parents came by everyday to check up on me, comforting me due to my breakup. My father was extremely upset with Blaise. I didn't have time for that bullshit drama.

After finally healing, and recovering I got back into working out. Like every single day. I ate normally again. My mother was worried, she didn't know if I had fully recovered mentally, from the abortion and the breakup. I reassured her saying I was okay.

I was I think. My cousin on my mothers side, got in contact with me. I hadn't seen or spoke with her ever before, because I was barley meeting my mothers side. Referring to my other words, of me wanting to go out I get my phone out. I press her contact.

" Hello? " She questions, I then smile hearing her voice. " Hey love, it's me " I say, in a happy tone. " Hi Davina, what's up? " She questions happily, causing my smile to grow larger. " Nothing much. I wanted to ask do you wanna go out tonight? " I ask, crossing my fingers hoping she'd say yes. " Yes bitch of course! " She says getting hyped causing me to giggle.

" Sounds good, come over and get ready " I say, she then laughs along with me. " Alright, see you in a bit " she says, we both say our parting words. I hang up, I then get up and make my way to my room. I was kind of happy she came into my life, she's a fun person to be around. She helped me dig out of my hole that I no longer wanted to be in.

She was a huge supporter, and comforter. She supported my choice with having an abortion. She thinks Blaise and I are soulmates. I told her everything. I had opened up, I hadn't done that since.. well, you know.

I grab myself some clean clothes, as in shorts and a sports bra. I was going to pick my outfit, and everything once Adrielle got here. I set my clothes on the counter top of the sink. Getting the shower ready, it was pretty good sized shower. Very spacious, not like I could use it for anything.

After selecting the temperature I desired, I undressed myself quickly. Stepping into the shower, finally relaxing. I do my normal shower routine, cleaning my body and hair throughly. I clean up, after about twenty minutes. I finish turning of the water and grabbing a towel I wrap it around my body.

I dry myself up, cleaning up. I put on my clothes, throwing my dirty clothes in the hamper for one of my maids to wash. They come when I'm not home. The guards, block each entrance that you could possibly think of. I have cameras everywhere.

When I was over in Italy, I felt useless. I felt as if I wasn't doing anything. Now, I'm getting back into fighting for myself. Just as I was about to lay down, I hear someone knock. I groan, rolling my eyes.

I make my way downstairs, to the door. I open the door to see Adrielle, standing smiling. " Hey! " She says, excitedly smiling. Her smile was contagious, causing me to smile. " Hi Adri, come in " I say, opening the door wider letting her enter the house, so she did.

She had a bag, I'm guessing she's spending the night. " Is it okay, if I stay the night? You kind of saved me " she says, I nod but look at her with confusion. " Is everything okay? " I say, raising my eyebrows. " Yeah just my parents " she says, her parents suffer from bipolar disorder. I can't imagine how she feels, it must suck.

" I feel as if I need to analyze everything I say to them " she speaks, with her voice breaking. She turns facing me, putting her things down. Her eyes becoming glossy. I frown at the sight. I walk towards her, opening my arms gesturing her to hug me she does just that.