"Thank god you're here." I sigh in relief
"So, where is it?" He asked
I walked inside and grabbed the paper where the spell was written.
"Here." I replied. When he came inside, Elena looked confused.
"Who's that?" She asked.
"Hi, I'm zeke" he answered
"He's one of Kai's coven members" I added.
"Kai" Elena said in disbelief. "Of course he's the reason why we couldn't contact you, seriously, you were having sex with Kai when we were at care's mum funeral."
I shook my head.
"Get out." I told her, I didn't even wanted to explain that Kai was unconscious and he might never wake up.
She stood up and before walking out, looked at me one  last time. "I didn't expect more from you."

"You're kidding right." I asked her, she rose her eyebrows.
"You know what I was doing when you were at care's mum funeral? Huh?
Well, let's see I was crying beside unconscious Kai who was in that condition because my best friend put him there." Once I was finished I realized, I was yelling.
I breathed.
"I'm sorry" Elena started "I didn't know."
Zeke looked uncomfortable. "I should go" he said. "Why don't you help your friends Harper?" He suggested. "I'll call you when I'll have news about Kai and his situation." I nodded and he left.

When I turned back Elena ran to me and pulled me in a hug. "I'm really sorry, Harper."
I hugged her back, I mean it wasn't her fault and I just didn't have energy to fight with her.
"It's okay, you didn't know." I replied and tears came down from me eyes at the thought of unconscious Kai.
"You can help Kai if you want" Elena started but I cut her off
"No there's nothing I can do and I really need a distraction or all I think about is what'll happen if he doesn't wake up."

"Hey, don't think like that" Elena said in calm voice. "He'll wake up"

"Thank's Elena." I said and hugged her once again. She was being more understanding than before, guess it's because Damon and Bonnie are back now.

"So, how do we know where's Caroline?"
Damon asked behind me.

"I don't know," Elena answered.
"I can try and do the locater spell" Bonnie added.
We were at salvatore's, trying to figure out where was Caroline and  how to get her humanity back.

"You okay?" I heard matt asking beside me.
"I'm fine" I answered, lying clearly.
I was not even close to be okay not when I didn't know how Kai was doing and if he would wake up.

Then Caroline walked in.
"Hello,hello." She said giving us posters about party. "What's this?" I asked
"It's a party which I'm throwing and you're invited."
"You're throwing your party at my house?" Damon asked her, annoyed.

"Yes or do you prefer I kill someone and throw party at their apartment?" She asked.

"Of course not care, what are friends for." Elena said rising her eyebrows at Damon.

"Great, then you need to go, so I can decorate this place for party and I'll need someone to help me get snacks because this place is full of drinks."

My phone rang and I immediately walked outside where vampires couldn't hear me and answered the phone.
"Zeke." I said
"Yes, well I have good and bad news."
"No," I sighed in fear.
"Calm down not that bad" he added. "What is it?" I asked.
"Well bad news is that Kai won't wake up for like a week or two."

"What? Why?"
"Then there's good news, because it took away his powers and that caused him to be unconscious and once he gets them back he'll wake up."

I was confused "good news being?"
"He will have his powers when he wakes up, that's the good news." He replied.
Right, well, at least that was a relieve. I mean Kai cared a lot about his powers and at least he would have them once he wakes up.
"Thanks Zeke."
"No, we figured out all this with that spell, so thank you Harper." He said. I smiled.