Extra ROOTs

Last Time:

"I'll thank them personally." The blonde bomb user said and immediately sent an explosive bird at the retreating ROOT agents and the unconscious demon vessel.

XXXXXXXXXX

Danzo smirked as he saw his three ROOT agents enter his hidden compound carrying an unconscious Naruko with them, "He's in the west training room. Take her there and close them in the west wing. Stand guard and make sure." He ordered and the three agents obediently left the room with Naruko. However, as they were standing there three blue spiders crawled up the pant leg of one of the three agents.

It just so happens that the spiders picked the ROOT agent that was in the lead. Every single time they came to a corner the eight legged guides would tap on either the left or right side of the bare leg. None of the other agents they passed ever knew since the spiders were under the ROOT agent's pants. The tiny guides brought the three ROOT agents right to the west wing where they found Sasuke Uchiha training with other agents.

Sasuke was about to snap at his sparring partners for stopping, but then he noticed the agents standing in the doorway, "It's about time." He said as he eyed the unconscious blonde woman being carried by the three agents. "Put her on the futon."

Without any hesitation the three ROOT agents carried the blonde over to the futon. It was easily seen near the small kitchen that was far enough away to not be destroyed during training, but close enough for an exhausted person to flop over on. As the blonde woman was placed there the other ROOT agents quickly limped out of the west wing.

"You get out too." Sasuke demanded and the three ROOT agents soon left and shut the door. "Now ... time to revive my clan." He said as he grabbed a towel to wipe away the sweat dripping down his forehead.

The Uchiha even decided to honor her by bathing first. Once he felt he was done waiting Sasuke used his fingers to hold her eyes open. That was when she started waking up and tried struggling, but he already had her trapped. Those black eyes became red as the Sharingan was activated and Naruko froze.

"You will be my wife and the mother of my children." Sasuke ordered with his eyes spinning.

Naruko shifted slightly as she relaxed and smiled, "I would love children." She said lovingly and gave Sasuke a deep kiss.

Suddenly, Sasuke broke the kiss. Partly because he was surprised by the tongue being slipped into his mouth, but there was much more to it than that. He gasped, gagged, choked, wheezed, his face turned red and clutched his throat as he struggled to breathe.

"But you're not spicy enough for me. I need a redhead in my life." Haru said as she chewed on a candy. The sound of footsteps were heard and she smirked as she watched Sasuke's eyes water.

"Bit-ch!" Sasuke just barely managed to press out. Despite his mouth being on fire he smirked when three ROOT agents came back in. "Pin her-"

Sadly, he was never able to complete that order. As the three agents walked past him a very fine thread came out of one agent's uniform. The fine thread slipped between the Uchiha's fingers and cut the pale skin. Of course, the spice induced agony and watery eyes kept him from ever realizing what happened.

Sana removed the ROOT agent mask as the other two removed their masks revealing Naruko and Jade, "Did you really waste a jelly candy on him?" Sana chuckled as she heard an agonized gurgle and a thump behind her. She casually looked over her shoulder and saw Sasuke dead on the floor.

"Never!" Haru exclaimed, pretending to be offended by such a suggestion. "I got bored when he was in the shower and decided to chew on a jelly. It's really his own fault for kissing me." She said innocently and giggled as Naruko, who still had brown hair, hugged her. "I missed you guys. Did you guys have fun without me?" She asked as Naruko and Jade unsealed various pieces of lab equipment.