Players

Last Time:

Danzo was pissed, but he started to tear up as he counted the zeros on the bill. As he frantically pondered over possible solutions to this mess a little blue spider carrying a tiny camera taped everything. The tape was for much more than a laugh, however.

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruko smirked at the spider that landed on her shoulder, "Thank you, Nina." She said politely as she took the little camera from the little spider and sealed it safely away in her arm.

"I was happy to! Is that going to your boyfriend? He seems nice!" Nina exclaimed as she took her spot on Naruko's earlobe and pretended to be an earring.

The blonde blushed, "I don't think he thinks-"

"Now Maki, don't be shy!" Tina snickered from her spot on the blonde's other ear. "Sure he's a little naive, but he seems to like you!"

Naruko blushed as she pondered what her spider friends said, but then shook her distracting thoughts away, "First, let's do our mission." She whispered as someone came down the hall towards her. She smiled, "Morning, Manager Mick."

"Oh! Yes. Hi ... did anyone clean room 105?" The nervous man asked.

"Yes, sir. Nothing seemed odd, but it looked like a tree branch or something brushed the window. It was very windy last night so it isn't too surprising." Naruko commented knowing full well that the guy was worried about the disappearance of the little red flag. "I was just about to go outside to check for any damages and get maintenance-"

"Don't worry about that!" Mick exclaimed quickly. "I'll handle all of that! Go continue with your other jobs."

"Yes, sir!" Naruko said with a little bow before heading off. Instead of returning to her civilian job she went back to the room she shared with her team. When she opened the door she saw her two teammates looking at her expectantly. After she shut the door she unsealed the tiny camera and a realistic beetle. "We got it."

"Perfect." Sana said as took a tiny slip of paper and a pen out of an arm seal of her own and began writing in code.

Naruko set the bug and camera down on the bed next in front of Sana and looked at the message, "Could you request sending a copy of the tape to Kimimaro?" She blushed when her very amused teammates looked at her. "What? He helped out and might find it funny ... Danzo nearly cried." She explained, but her logical reasons didn't fool her teammates and she blushed even harder when they started snickering. What made it worse was the very last line of code that Sana jotted down. "Don't write-"

Sana smirked and took the note, camera and bug out of her blonde teammate's reach, "It's going!" As she dodged Naruko's attempts to catch her, Sana swiftly put the message and camera into the bug. Once Naruko lunged at her to get the bug, Sana pulled the blonde into a hug while casually flicking the bug to Haru. "Not happening!" She exclaimed and hugged Naruko so she couldn't escape.

"It's gone!" Haru giggled as she opened up the window and held the bug outside.

Naruko pouted when a trained bird snatched the bug and let her face fall into Sana's chest, "Meanie." She mumbled into Sana's chest.

"Yes I am! Now let's throw Mick and his buddy in front of the metaphorical kunai." She said cheerfully as she unsealed something and held up the lotion bottles that were full of money.

XXXXXXXXXX

Elder Yumi looked away from the meeting that was currently going and at the messenger bird that landed on the perch that was built into the back of the queen's chair, "It would be quite a coincidence if that's from the resort team." She commented as the bird dropped the bug into Queen Reine's open hand.