Daichi was taken off guard for a moment, remembering that was coming up.

"Yeah, I know Suga is looking forward to it a lot. After the day after we get back is the last day of my training internship at the police academy," Daichi replied. He felt something weird out of his stomach as he thought about Suga looking toward to the trip, graduating, and finishing the training intern with the police.

Ukai looked at him and could sense some of his tension.

"Has the training helped you decide if you really want to be a police officer?" He asked as Daichi rested his elbows on his knees and put his head down.

He let out a sigh as he nodded.

"Yeah... Although I know Suga was somewhat hoping the training would change my mind...'

Ukai stared at him for a moment, taking the last inhale off his cigarette.

"It's not the safest career, but if it's what you want to do, then you need to find a way to help Suga not worry about you," he said and stood up, taking the but of the cigarette and putting it in the trash can by the bench.

"Do you know where the vending machine is?" Daichi asked as he stood up.

Ukai shook his head.

"No, but you can ask the reception desk," Ukai replied, and the two headed back inside.

Ukai walked back into the hospital room to find the doctor sitting on the chair by the bed, talking to Takeda.

"Is he okay?" Ukai asked, worried that something had happened while he had been gone.

"No, I was just explaining to him that he will probably be going into an early labor within the next month, which is normal with him being pregnant with twins. I suggest he takes his maternity leave now and starts to take it easy," the doctor replied, receiving a frustrated groan from Takeda.

"I wanted to work until I gave birth," Takeda said, and received a worried glance from the doctor and Ukai.

"Is there any risk with him continuing to work?" Ukai asked and sat on the edge of the bed beside Takeda.

"He could go into an even earlier labor... We want to avoid that if possible to ensure fewer completions during birth and after.

Ukai looked at Takeda; he softened his gaze, knowing that Takeda didn't want to go on leave since he liked the relationship he had with most of his students besides a select few.

"Fine," Takeda said, giving in to the worry emitting from his Alpha. 

"I'll let you two be alone now; the nurse will be in with the discharge paperwork in a few minutes. The doctor said as he left the room, leaving Takeda and Ukai to have some time to themselves.

Back at the packhouse, most of the guests had left

Back at the packhouse, most of the guests had left. A few of the Omega Crew pack had stayed behind to help Asahi and Ennoshita clean up the house and put the leftover food away.