64. Theory

NARRATOR

The days passed by a bit slow for everyone. ___'s health was getting worse, her pulse was decreasing. The wizards searched deeper for an answer for the baby. The Weasleys called twice a day to see if they had found something but no one could find an answer.

During those days, ___ got to know Jacob more which made Edward angry. In that moment, everyone was in the living room while Carlisle revised ___'s heartbeat.

Carlisle: Your pulse isn't getting any better, the baby's not letting you get the nutrients that are necessary. - he told ___

He sat on another place of the couch. She moved in her place, looking for warmth. Jacob noticed it.

Jacob: Are you cold? - she nodded and he approached her to give her warmth - At least it'll work a bit. - she smiled at him - Don't do that.

___: Do what?

Jacob: Smile as if I was your favourite person.

___: You're one of them.

Harry: We have to see how to give her strength. - he said changing the subject

Alice: We already tried everything, nothing works.

Ron: Not even the potions.

Suddenly, Hermione, who was reading a book, let out a little scream that caught their attention.

Hermione: I got it!

Edward: What is it, Hermione?

Hermione: There may be a possibility that the baby is a hybrid.

Rosalie: A hybrid?

Hermione: Yes. I may be that it's half-human, half-vampire. Its vampire side needs to be fed, and because it only knows ___'s blood, it's feeding with it. Because it's the only source of food it knows.

___: It's thirsty. - she said refering to her baby

Emmett: I know the sensation. - he said while playing with her hair

Jasper: If that's true, it won't want animal blood.

Carlisle: I have some blood for ___, I'll go get it.

He stood up from the couch meawhile Alice, Jasper and Emmett exited the living room. Carlisle took a bag full with blood and served it in a glass.

Harry: Wait, are you seriously making my sister drink that? - he asked with a disgusted face

(I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE THIS FACE, IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH)

Carlisle: It's the only way to prove the theory.

Edward: Only if you're comfortable with it. - he said taking his wife's hand

___: I'll do anything to keep the baby safe. Hermione, can you help me?

Hermione approached her and helped her sit down.

Jacob: I think I'm gonna be sick. - he said walking away a bit

Ron: You're not the only one.

Carlisle gave ___ the gass he had in his hands.

Edward: Wait. - Carlisle gave him the glass and he passed the blood to another glass with a straw - Here, it'll be easier to drink.

___ took the glass and looked at her brother who nodded. She drank the blood, leaving a bit on her lips and teeth in the process.

Edward: Well...? - he asked waiting for an answer

___: It's good.

Everyone in the living room laughed and she drank more. Carlisle approached her and checked her pulse.

Carlisle: Your pulse is getting better. It's working.

Everyone smiled. At least they found a way to keep ___ strong. And they proved that the baby was a hybrid.

GUYS, here's chapter 64. Yesterday I went to the cinema with some friends and saw the new Disney movie which I liked but I didn't love it. I'm super happy because I ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT AND THEN SUMMER VACATIONS UNTIL MARCH. How? Because I'm from Peru and summer starts in December, and yes, that means that Christmas is in summer. Anyways, vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory