40. Friendship 8/8

NARRATOR

The next morning Jacob went to ___'s house to detect the scent which was easy for him. Edward went there to be with her and not leaving her alone with Jacob. Harry, Ron and Hermione were with them. The sound of someone knocking the door caught their attention. Jacob got out of the house who smiled unconciously when he saw ___ which made Edward angry but that didn't go unnoticed by Harry, Ron and Hermione who gave him comforting smile .

Jacob: Whoever it was, left a stink behind. We'll recognise it. If it returns, we'll take care of it.

Edward: I don't think so. - he said approaching him intimidatingly - I think you already helped too much.

Jacob: You think so? We'll take care of it.

Both of them were very close to each other and killing each other with their looks. That's when ___ decided to interfier.

___: What's wrong with you two? That's enough. I remember you that you're doing this for my safety so you habe to stop fighting. We have to see if Bella is okay. - the wizards looked at her knowing that she and Isabella hated each other - Don't look at me like that. It's a request from Carlisle, not mine so let's go.

The wizards entered Edward's Volvo. ___ and Edward were in the front seats and Harry, Ron and Hermione went in the back seats. Jacob went in his motobike. As always, Edward took ___'s hand which made Harry jealous.

Harry: Watch that hand!! - which made everyone laugh. when they least realised it, they arrived at Isabella's house where they saw that Jacob was already there. they knocked the door and Isabella opened who killed ___ with her look. Edward and Jacob revised the house and the Golden Quartet waited outside - Jacob's very obvious, don't you think?

Hermione: I would say a lot.

Ron: Very obvious.

___: What are you talking about? - she asked curiously

Hermione: It's obvious. Don't you realise? Jacob likes you. - ___ widened her eyes and gave them an incredulous face - Don't tell me you don't realise. Merlin, ___!

Harry: It's super obvious, sis.

___: You're crazy. He's my friend, nothing else. Besides, he likes Bella. He's a friend to me, I don't see it any other way.

Ron: If what you're saying is true, why does he get nervous when he sees you, smiles unconciously when he sees you or blushes? He even kills Edward with his look when he's with you.

Harry: Ron's right. You realised that a moment ago when they were killing each other with their look. If it was your choice, we'd be watching how they kill each other.

___: I don't think so. He likes Bella and I just see him as a friend. He's just my friend and nothing else. I'm happy with Edward. The other day that we were in the meadow, we talked about something.

Hermione: About what?

___: We were talking and he said something about marrying me.

The wizards widened their eyes like plates.

Harry, Ron: What?

Hermione: And what did you tell him? How did he say it? Talk woman!

___: I was studying and he was trying to get my attention. Suddenly, he told me to marry him. It took me by surprise and he told me that in his world is how someone says "I love you". I can't deny that I'd like to marry him.

Ron: And what did you tell him?

___: I took it as a joke. - her brother and friends looked at each other and began laughing - What are you laughing at?

Harry: Although it's hard for me to accept it, he loves you and it looks that he's talking  seriously

Harry: Although it's hard for me to accept it, he loves you and it looks that he's talking seriously. Sis, he didn't say anything in a joking tone. He told you that he want to marry you.

Hermione: I agree with Harry. He loves you and I can bet he's not lying.

In that moment, the wizards stopped talking when they saw Edward and Isabella going towards them. ___ frowned when she saw them.

___: So? What did you find?

Edward approached her and hugged her by her waist.

Edward: There was another intruder. Meanwhile, I won't leave you unprotected.

He hugged her a bit tighter. The human just looked at them and killed ___ with her looked which didn't go unnoticed by the wizards who looked at her angry because they knew that Isabella didn't want ___ near Edward.