58. Honeymoon 4/5

NARRATOR

When Edward and ___ arrived to Rio de Janeiro, a car was waiting for them. He helped her enter the car and they began their journey. He looked at his wife who was looking excitedly through the window. They passed by a crowd of people dancing.

___: Can we go there?

Edward asked the driver to stop while going through the crowd. When they arrived at a less crowded spot, both of them danced with the rhythm of the music. Edward held her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. The couples around them were kissing and they weren't the exception. They enjoyed the moment a bit more until the returned to the car and went to the port.

___: So... we're not staying in Rio?

Edward: No, we're just passing through.

He took her hand and kissed it. She smiled at him

___: Where are we going, then? - she asked excitedly

He just shook his head with a smile. They took a boat and went to an isle. When ___ saw it, Edward cleared her doubts.

Edward: It's Isle Esme, Carlisle's present. That's where we're going.

When they arrived, they walked for a few minutes until they got to a house in the middle of the beach. ___ looked around excitedly. Before entering the house, they took their shoes off. Edward was taking her bags, although ___ wanted to help him, he denied. When they got to the entrance, he left the bags aside, and carried her princess style while taking her inside.

Edward: You know I'm a bit traditional.

When they were inside, he began to spin her and kissed her around before putting her down. He went for the bags and ___ looked around the house. There was no doubt that it was beautiful.

Edward: What do you think? - he asked hugging her from behind

___: It's beautiful.

She turned around and kissed him. He took the bags to the main bedroom. She was highly nervous. She approached her husband and kissed him. When they separated, they joined their foreheads.

Edward: I'm gonna go for a swim. You wanna come?

___: You get going. I'll be there in a while.

He nodded, and kissed her before exiting the room. She looked at him while he was taking off his shirt. She went to the bathroom, took her little bag and looked herself in the mirror. She searched for a toothbrush and began to "get ready". When she was choosing her clothes, she noticed that it was all lingerie with a little note that said "Enjoy our present"

She sighed frustrated while thinking hw to kill her friends. She sat on the floor but suddeny, she remembered Molly's words. So she went to the beach where she found Edward's clothes spread through the sand. She just had a towl around her body. She took it off and entered the sea where Edward was waiting for her while looking at the moon.

He noticed her presence and hugged her to be closer to her. And kissed her under the moonlight. Suddenly, the kiss turned more passionate so he separated.

 Suddenly, the kiss turned more passionate so he separated

Edward: I won't be able to control myself. I could hurt you.

She took his face to make him look at her.

___: I know you'll never hurt me, I trust you. At least try, okay?

He nodded and they kissed again. ___ didn't notice when they got to the bedroom again. Edward pushed her delicately to the bed and admired the body of the woman he loved. Both of them guided by each other's touch, enjoying the moment. Edward tried not to hurt her so he put hiss arm on the back of the bed but it broke. He looked at her worried.

___: I'm okay.

She took his face to kiss him again and continued to do what they were doing.

That night, both of them joined each other, demonstrating their inconditional love for each other. Both of them forgot about everything around them and enjoyed the moment. Nothing else mattered. It was only Edward Cullen and ___ Potter, now Cullen.