32. The Burrow

NARRATOR

The weeks passed, everyone was excited for the ball. But for ___, it wasn't so important. She only went to a ball once in her life but didn't like it much. So she didn't make such a big deal out of it. She was reading a book in her bed like she always did. Suddenly, she felt someone beside her and saw it was Edward. So she set her book aside for a minute.

Edward: I saw you so concentrated that I didn't want to interrupt.

___: You know you're not interrupting me. I love your company. - she said taking Edward's hand who smiled

Edward: I wanted to ask you something. Only if you want, of course.

___: Sure. What is it?

Edward: I want to go to the ball wiith you. Only if you want. - he said rubbing her hand

___: You know I only went to a ball once. I don't like them very much.

Edward: It's something I don't want you to miss. I want you to have every human experience.

___: Only if you ask me formally, Mr. Cullen. - she said with a funny smile

He got down on one knee in front of her.

Edward: ___ Potter, would you do me the honor of coming with me to the ball this Friday?

___: I'd love to go with you.

He stood up joined his lips with her. For him, her lips were warm and addictive. For her as well, his lips were like her personal drug. Both of them separated and joined their foreheads.

___: Edward, I want to present you to Harry as my boyfriend. If you want.

Edward: There's nothing I'd want more. I want to be with you in every way possible. You don't know how much I love you, ___ Potter.

___: I love you too, Edward Cullen.

She gave him a soft kiss on the lips which he didn't hesitate to respond.

The Potter girl wanted to present Edward officially as her boyfriend to her brother and friends. So she decided to go with them two days before the ball and Edward agreed with her. He couldn't deny anything to her.

Finally, the day had come. But they didn't go alone because ___ also wanted the Cullens to go to the Burrow. So they were all in the Cullen household's backyard.

___: I'm nervous for Harry's reaction.

Carlisle: Are you sure he's in the Burrow, dear?

___: Yes. I wrote him a letter telling him that I wanted to talk to him and with everyone so that you can meet the Weasley family.

Esme: We're all ready. Tell us when you are.

___ nodded, so they took each other's hands and apparated. The Cullens were getting used to it. When they arrived, the Cullens saw a peculiar house which had many floors and it looked as if it would fall in any moment.

 When they arrived, the Cullens saw a peculiar house which had many floors and it looked as if it would fall in any moment