17. Jacob 6/7

NARRATOR

___ was sleeping on her bed, she was having a dream.

She was in the meadow that she shared with Edward. Suddenly, a person stood in front of her. She managed to identify that person, it was Cedric, her first love.

___: Cedric??

Cedric: Hello beautiful, you don't know how much I missed you. We'll be together soon. Have patients. You know I'm hardheaded. - he said with a smile, touched her cheek and placed a kiss on it - You're as beautiful as the last time I saw you.

___: I miss you.

Cedric: We'll be together soon. Remember, it's a promise.

She woke up from the dream, she touched her cheek with her hand. That dream was so real for her. She took some time to conceal the dream but succeeded.

What she didn't know was that Edward Cullen was watching her sleep, admiring her features. After thinking she was dead, she was in front of him but she didn't belong to him anymore and that hurt him. Before she woke up, he got out the house leaving her asleep.

When it was already daylight, ___ got out of bed and decided to go visit her friends from the reservation. She took a shower and ate the breakfast that Kreacher had made her.

Kreacher: Kreacher made his mistress favourite breakfast to cheer her up.

___: Thank you, Kreacher. Did you eat your breakfast?

Kreacher: Yes, Kreacher already ate his breakfast.

___: Okay then, thank you, you can go rest.

But the house elf went to do what Merlin knows in the kitchen. ___ finished eating her breakfast and went directly to the reservation. The first one she went to visit was Emily and the tribe. When the boys saw her, they thought it was a joke.

Sam: ___, is that you?

___: No, I'm a ghost. - she said sarcastically - Of course it's me. You're not gonna hug me? I missed you too.

Everyone went and hugged her.

Emily: Oh my God, dear! We thought you were dead.

___: You can't get rid of me.

Paul: But how?

___: Harry and I used the Ressurection Stone and here I am.

Sam: We're glad to have you with us. Did you go see Billy? He'll be very happy to see you, he was the most affected by your death.

___: I'll go see him. Thanks.

Emily: You can come anytime you want, sweetie. You know you're welcome here with us.

She hugged ___ one last time and told her where Billy's house was. When she got there, a long haired boy opened the door.

 When she got there, a long haired boy opened the door

___: Hi. Is Billy Back here?

X: Yes. You can enter if you want, I'll call him. - he said impressed by her beauty

She took a seat in the living room in that small house. The guy came through the door with Billy who when he saw ___, let out some tears.

Billy: ___? It's really you?

___: Yes, Billy, I'm glad to see you again.

She approached and hugged him, they had affection for each other.

Billy: They told me you were dead.

___: Well, I'm hardheaded.

Billy: Look, ___, this is my son Jacob. Jacob, this is ___, the daughter of a friend of mine when we were kids.

___: Pleasure, Jacob.

Jacob: It's a pleasure as well.

They both shook their hands. The rest of the afternoon went on with talking with Billy. Surely she had missed him.