18. Accident 7/7

NARRATOR

The days went by slowly, today ___ had to go to school. She decided to go on with her life.  Although she couldn't deny it hurt her when she saw Edward with his partner. But it was something she had to confront. She got out if bed with a bit of laziness, took a shower and got dressed. She took her wand, only for precaution, even if there wasn't any danger anymore. When she came down, she noticed Kreacher had prepared breakfast.

Kreacher: Kreacher prepared breakfast for his mistress.

___: Thank you, Kreacher. You can go rest. - She suggested him who just went to the kitchen. She finished her breakfast and got out of the house to go to school but git suprised when she saw Emmet and Rosalie waiting for her outside - What are you doing here?

Emmet: I missed you too.

Rosalie: Isn't it obvious? We came to get you to school. - she said smiling and hugging her friend

___: You shouldn't have, I could've gone walking.

Emmet: Leaving my favourite witch to go walking to school? I would never.

The three of them got inside the Jeep and went to school. When they arrived, they noticed Alice and Jasper.

___: Hi guys.

Alice: I'm glad to see you, ___. I still can't believe you're here. I missed you a lot.

___: Me too, Alice. - when she noticed that Edward and Isabella were approaching, she decided to get away from them - Bye. And thanks again for giving me a ride.

She got out of there and went directly to her first class which unfortunately, she shared with Edward.

Mr. Molina: Ms. Potter, I'm glad you decided to come back.

___: Yes, I was gone for family business but I wanted to finish my studies.

Mr. Molina: I wish there were more students like you. Take a seat beside Mr. Cullen.

She took the seat next to Edward but right in that moment, Isabella entered entered the classroom.

Isabella: You're on my seat.

___: Mr. Molina told me to sit here. If you have a problem with that, tell him.

Isabella: But it's my seat. - she said looking at Edward looking for help but he only shook his head

Mr. Molina: Is there something wrong, Ms. Swan?

Isabella: Yes, she's in my seat.

Mr. Molina: From now on you'll be seating with Mr. Newton. - she gave ___ a death stare but she just ignored it - Okay, today you're gonna label the phases of mythosis in chronological order.

Edward: Ladies first.

He gave her the microscope which she accepted it.

___: Anaphase. - she said noting it on the paper and passed Edward the microscope who brushed his hand with hers but she got it away fast - Please don't do that.

Edward: Okay. - he said sadly and took the other label - It's Prophase.

The rest of the class was boring for both of them because they were silent. Edward sometimes looked at her who for him, was as beautiful as always.

When they both finished, they gave the professor their work and ___ got quickly out of there, the rest of the classes she had them alone. When it was time for lunch, she went to the cafeteria and just took a juice and an apple because she wasn't hungry. The Cullens didn't get to the cafeteria yet. Isabella was with her friends. ___ didn't pay attention to them and decided to read a book that Billy had given her. She looked up a bit and noticed that Jessica and Isabella were talking but looking at her with disgust. So ___ got out the extendable ears that George had given her and managed too hear their conversation.