57. Party 3/5

NARRATOR

When the ceremony ended, the Cullen family approached the just married couple to congratulate them. When it was the wizards' turn, the first one to hug ___ was Hermione who had tears in her eyes. She hugged her friend with love. Finally, her brother hugged her.

Harry: I can't believe it, my sister got married before I did.

___: One of us had to do it first.

They separated from the hug and smiled at each other. The party didn't take long to begin. And as it was tradition, the couple would be the first ones to dance.

Alice: Well, I think we all agree that you should dance for the first time as husband and wife.

Edward took his now wife's hand and took her to the dance floor. ___ didn't want to but it was too late, Alice played a song which was slow and perfect.

(Make a scenario in your head in which you're dancing with Edward at your wedding)

Both of them were moving at the rhythm of the music. Harry was the happiest one for his sister. When the song ended, everyone applauded. At everyone's sight, they were a perfect couple, perfect for each other. They began the party and there was a moment in which ___ had to dance with the people she appreciated. She danced with Harry, with her friends, even with the Cullen family. But everyone got confused to see George dancing with ___ twice. It was already dark, ___ was with her now husband dancing slowly while talking but he was really nervous.

___: Is something wrong? - she asked seeing his nervous face

Edward: No, I just want to present you to someone.

She nodded and they went with another family. There was a tall man with brown hair and a very beautiful woman with brown hair beside him. There were also three girls, they looked like triplets because they had similar features with each other. But they all those typical golden eyes.

Edward: Love, I want to present you to my cousins. The Delanis. This is my wife ___. - he presented them formally

Eleazar: It's a pleasure, dear, I'm Eleazar. Edward has told us so much about you. - he said taking ___'s hand to place a kiss on it

___: The pleasure's mine.

Carmen: I'm Carmen, Eleazar's wife. This are Kate, Tanya and Irina. - she presented her daughters

___: It's a pleasure to meet you, Edward told me about you as well.

She noticed that Irina was staring at another direction but didn't pay much attention to it.

Kate: Edward described you in a way, but you're way above my expectations. You're really beautiful.

___: Thank you. You too, as well.

Tanya: Irina, why don't you say something?

___ switched her gaze and saw that Irina was staring at Seth who was with Billy and Sue Clearwater, Seth's mother.