3. Forks

___ POV

The next morning I woke up, took a shower and got ready to go. Thankfully I changed many galleons for muggle money to not risk the exposure of our world like we almost did in second year. When I finished getting ready, Harry, Hermione and Ron were already changed to say goodbye so they took me to the airport.

Before boarding the airplane, I stopped to say goodbye one last time.

Harry: Please take care of yourself. I would ask you to write but they could detect the owl and get you in trouble so I don't want that.

He gave me a big hug and kissed my forehead.

Hermione: You know I don't want you to do this but be careful. You're my bestie and I couldn't live if something happened to you.

We gave a goodbye hug.

Ron: I'll miss you, ___. You're my best friend. Take care, we'll see each other again. You won't get rid of us easily.

We hugged and the airport speaker announced it was time to board the plane.

Fortunately, Hermione gave me a book about some ancient magic stories. The plane had landed on Canada which meant I had to take another plane and then travel in car. My plan was to sign up in a muggle school to go unnoticed, the only inconvenient is the detector. But the good thing is that my brother and my birthday is coming soon and then we don't have the detector anymore. I just hope everything turns out well.

I arrived to Forks and I had in mind buying a house, maybe the guys will come after that. I decided to go to a cafeteria and eat something. Luckily I always payed attenction to Muggle Studies, which made everything easier.

X: Hello dear, how can I help you?

___: Can you bring me a cup of coffee, please?

X: Sure, I'll bring it right away.

She went to make the coffee and came a few minutes later.

___: Excuse me. I'm new in town and I would like to know if there any houses in sale or something like that.

X: I think so but you can better ask Chief Swan. In fact, look, it's him. - a man entered the cafe wearing a police uniform with a mostache - Hey Charlie, there's a new girl in town and she would like to know if there are any houses in sale.

Chief Swan: Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you. Charlie Swan. You can call me Charlie.

He presented himself.
I stood up and extended my hand.

___: ___ Potter. You can call me ___.

Charlie: Ok ___, I think there's a house on sale not far from here. If you want I can guide you there. - he said with a smile and for a moment, he reminded me of Mr. Weasley

___: Sure.

We got out of the cafeteria, obviously after paying my coffee and went to a car that looked like a police car.

Charlie: So ___, where are you from?

___: I'm from London.

Charlie: I see. Aren't you young to move to another town alone?

___: No. In fact, I'll turn 17 in a couple of days. I won't be alone, maybe my brother will come here soon.

Charlie: I got a daughter who's your age, her name is Isabella. It's been a long time since I don't see her. Her mother and I got divorced. I haven't seen her since she was little.

___: I see, I never knew my parents. We're just my brother and me. We lived with our uncles but they never loved us, they treated us like slaves.

Charlie: That's horrible, you two must've suffered a lot.

___: Not much, we met friendy people, they became like our family.

He just limited to nod with his head. When I least expected it, we arrived where the person who sold the house. She said goodbye and went away. The woman who sold the house was very kind. In fact, the house wasn't expensive, it had a good price. I liked it more because it was almost outside of town but not much. What most caught my eye was the decoration, it was rustic but pretty, there wasn't furniture, nothing. Fortunately I brought my endless bag which had portable bed in it. And when I least expected it, it was already dark outside. I acomodated the "bed". I had the album that Hagrid gave Harry and me on our first year, I saw the pictures with nostalgia. I kept looking at the album for a long time until I fell asleep.

Tomorrow's gonna be a buisy day, I just hope everything turns out well.

WE'RE IN FORKS, BITCHES. In one or two chapters we're gonna meet Edward A.K.A. my husband. I like torturing you hehehehheeh.

GUYS, here's chapter 3. Tomorrow we're gonna set things up and get organized to live in Forks. Anyways, vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory