51. The battle

NARRATOR

The day of the battle had come. ___ woke up due to the light that infiltrated from the tent's entrance. She heard voices, more like yelling. So she decided to get out to see who was yelling. When she got out, she saw Edward trying to talk peacefully with Isabella. ___ understood everything, Isabella saw the engagement ring and basically, she was yelling at Edward. ___ decided to listen inside the tent to avoid interrupting them.

Edward: Bella, please, understand that I don't love you.

Isabella: You did, everything was perfect if it wasn't for that stupid ginger.

Edward took her arm without hurting her.

Edward: Don't ever call her like that again. I'm sorry, Bella, but you never truly loved me. You just wanted to use me to get the immortality, right?

Isabella: Why would you think that? Surely she's the one that's using you. Edward, let's forget all of this and be happy together again.

Edward: Bella, there's not a "we", there's never been one. I'm sorry if you thought it did but I need you to understand.

Isabella: You choose her? - she asked with tears in her eyes

Only by thinking that her chance of having the immortality slipping off her hands. She was thankful that Edward couldn't read her mind.

 She was thankful that Edward couldn't read her mind

Edward: Yes. I choose her, I'll always choose her because she always was and will be the girl I love.

___ listened everything, she really felt bad for the human, but she was really happy for edward's choice. Isabella went from there furious at her. ___ decided to exit the tent and hugged Edward who returned the hug immediately.

Edward: I'm sorry if I woke you up, beautiful.

___: It doesn't matter, I heard everything. Thank you for loving me and being by my side.

He lift up her chin making her to look at him.

Edward: And I thank you, beautiful. You waited for me for a long time. If one day you weren't with me, I don't know what I'd do. What does the world even matter when all I want is you?

He placed a kiss on her lips, those lips that were his weakness.