6. Investigation

NARRATOR

It was night in the wizarding world, Harry was in a tent with Ron and Hermione. He couldn't sleep only by thinking how to destroy the locket. He was worried for his twin sister, he didn't want her to be hurt because she was the only family he had left.

On the palm of his hand he had the letter that she had sent to him. He wanted to write to her but he couldn't because he didn't want his sister to be in trouble.

On the other hand, ___ was moving desperately on her bed while having a nightmare.

In the nightmare she could identify many objects. Including a locket, a ring, a cup, a diadem, a hair brush and a snake. When she looked at the objects, she found herself in the graveyard where she lost her partner.

She disappeared from there and appeared in the forest of her previous dreams. Suddenly she heard the same voice...

X: You're close. We'll see each other soon, Have a little more patience...

___: Where are you? Who are you?

X: Calm down, we'll be together soon.

___ looked around, searching for the voice but it seemed impossible. She saw those golden eyes and when she tried to get near them, they went away even more.

She woke up with heavy breathing and sweating. Since there, she couldn't conceal the dream. She got out of bed, went to a small balcony she had, decided to watch the stars and investigate more for her mission.

___ POV

It was already daylight, I couldn't sleep well last night. I keep having that dream. For some reason I feel attracted by those golden eyes. Today was Sunday. I decided to stay in the house and investigate more about the Horcruxes.

I took a shower with warm water which calmed me down. I came out of the shower, put some clothes on, ate some breakfast, a glass of juice and an apple because I wasn't very hungry. If Mrs. Weasley saw me, she would yell at me for sure.

I sat at the kitchen table and took a computer. I think that's what it's called according to Hermione. I searched for the legends from here from Forks. What surprised me the most were the legends of the Quileute tribes. Something that caught my attention was that they were considered "sons of the moon" although they're not. They also had a rivarly with the "cold ones". If I'm not mistaken, they're vampires by how they describe them. Thanks to professor Lupin who tought us about the topic. Going back to the legends, I looked if there were any caves here in Forks and it told me that there was one in the outsides of town.

When I realised, it was late. I decided to make something to eat and continue investigating because tomorrow I have to go to the muggle school. I just hope to go unnoticed.