33. The dance 1/8

NARRATOR

Since the Cullens went to the Burrow to know the Weasleys, everything was great. The day of the dance had come. Edward would pick ___ up from her house late so she relaxed and waited for when it was time to get ready for when Edward would pick her up. She decided to take a shower and get ready, she put on her dress, a bit of make-up and fixed her hair. She couldn't deny she was nervous but she was sure it was gonna be a great night. When she finished, she looked herself in the mirror that was in her room and she looked absolutely beautiful.

 When she finished, she looked herself in the mirror that was in her room and she looked absolutely beautiful

(I chose black because it's my favourite color)

When it was time, she went down the stairs given that she heard the sound of a car. When she got down, her House Elf was there to say goodbye.

Kreacher: The mistress look really beautiful.

___: Thank you, Kreacher. I'll come back late. Remember not to open the door to anybody.

He nodded and she got out of the house where Edward was waiting for her outside his car. When he saw her, he smiled. For him, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. He approached her, took her by her waist and placed a kiss on her lips which she returned by his gesture.

Edward: You look absolutely beautiful, my love. - he said looking at her with love in his eyes

___: Thank you. You don't stay behind as well.

Edward kissed her again. When they separated, he opened the door and she sat on the passanger seat. When they least expected it, they were on their way to the ball. It didn't take much time to get there. When they arrived, Edward parked the car and extended his hand for her to take which she did. Both of them went to the entrance where there was a photographer.

___: I can't believe you're actually making me do this.

Edward: Just smile, love. - when the man took their photo, they entered the ball where they could see many people, including Isabella who looked at the couple angrily - Come with me. - he took her hand and they went outdoors where there was a little kiosk which was iluminated by some lights

The backround music was beautiful and there was another couple dancing there

Edward: Would you grant me this dance?

___: I'd love to.

He took her waist and her hand to guide her through the music. She put her free hand on his shoulder and they began dancing. For both of them, the moment was perfect.

___: Thank you, thank you for everything. For being with me, for giving me the chance to love again.

Edward: I should be the one to thank you, you're the light that my life was missing. I couldn't live in a world where you don't exist. You're my life, my whole world. I've waited more than a century for you, I'll never say it enough. I love you so much, ___ Potter. And I feel terrible for everything I made you suffer, that's something I won't forgive myself.

___: What's important is that we're together. I love you so much, Edward Cullen. When I tried to stay away from you, I fell deeper in love with you. I tried to hate you but I couldn't. I tried to get you out of my heart but all the attemps were failed.

Both of them joined in a kiss which demonstrated all the love they had for each other. But what they didn't know was that a person was observing them from far away, planning her vengance. She just had to wait for the perfect moment.

 She just had to wait for the perfect moment