54. Brotherhood

NARRATOR

___ was with her brother and friends, ready to go to the Burrow. They were the only ones going because Edward had some things to do. They guys apparated to the Burrow. When they arrived, they found Molly waiting for them.

Molly: Finally you arrived, guys. We were waiting for you. - she said hugging her children and the guys

She was preparing a delicious food. Everyone was at the table.

Molly: So, what did you want to tell us?

Arthur: Right. You sounded excited when you wrote to us.

___: Well, actually, the news are apart.

Molly: What is it, dear?

___: Edward and I are getting married. - she said showing her engagement ring that her future husband gave her

Molly hugged her in a warm hug.

Arthur: We're happy for you, my dear. You deserve to be happy.

Molly: How great. How did Harry react?

Harry: I fainted.

Everyone laughed and Molly went upstairs and came back down with a big box on her hands.

Molly: Finally the day has come. This is for you, dear. Your mother left it for you. Sirius gave it to me before everything happened. - ___ looked at her brother and together they opened the box to see a beautiful wedding dress - It was you mother's. I'm sure she would've wanted you to wear it.

The Potter brother were with tears in their eyes while looking at the wedding dress. ___ didn't hesitate to hug Molly.

___: Thank you. I mean it, thank you. You don't know how happy I am by knowing you're with me.

Arthur: You don't have to thank us, dear. You and Harry are like a daughter and son for us, along with Hermione.

He hugged her.

___: Thank you for everything and for being with us.

They stayed in the Burrow for a while until they decided to go to Godric's Hollow to see their parent's graves. The brothers left some flowers and stayed there, watching the graves.

___: Harry? - he looked at her - Do you think our parents would be happy for my wedding? - she asked while putting her head on his shoulder

Harry: I asure you. They'd be very happy for you and I'm also very happy. You're the most important person for me, you're my greatest treasure. You're my little sis and you'll never stop being it. I'm sure that Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred, Dumbledore and even Alastor would be happy for you. Believe me, ___.

___: Thank you, Harry, for always supporting me, for being with me. And most importantly, for never leaving me alone. You're the best brother I could've had.

Harry: And I thank you for being my sister. And as I told you one time, I'll always be here for you. Without you, I couldn't have lived with our uncles....... And I'll always take care of you and protect you. It's hard for me to let you go but I know Edward will make you happy. You know I'm your friend and your brother. You know I will take care of you and I always will.

___: Thank you, Harry....... You know, I want you to give me away.

Harry: Of course I will. It'd be a pleasure to take you to the altar, sis. You don't know how much I love you.

___: Not more than me, brother.

Both of them hugged tightly. That day, they got together again and spent time together like they didn't do like years ago with their friends. They needed to be together and remake those years full of friendship before the war began, before the loses and pain. Only them enjoying again.

They drank Butterbeer and went to see George at his joke shop because he was in charge of it along with an employee. They spent the day at the joke shop with jokes and laughter, enjoying everything around them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE FINISHED ECLIPSE. The next chapters will be Breaking Dawn part 1

GUYS, here's chapter 54. I won't be posting for a few days because I want to see if there are any orthography mistakes and I want to correct them. Anyways, vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory