59. Sweetheart 5/5

NARRATOR

The next morning, ___ woke up by the rays of the sun on her face. She opened her eyes and smiled at the memory of last night. She noticed that her hair had feathers of the pillows. She stood from the bed carefully and observed the room which was a disaster. She took a put on some clothes. She didn't find her husband.

She went to the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror. She touched her lips which were slightly red. She smiled at the memory of her husband's touch. Suddenly, Edward's face took her out of her thoughts. She approached him and hugged him, but he separated slowly.

Edward: I'm sorry. I hurt you. - he said looking at her sadly

___: You didn't hurt me. I'm perfectly fine.

She was going to kiss him but he didn't want to right now. He pointed her arm where she had notable bruises.

___: They cured fastly, there's nothing to worry about.

Edward: Not only there, also here.

He took her shoulders to turn her around and moved up her left arm sleeve to show a much bigger bruise.

Edward: I can't tell you how sorry I am.

___: Hey, it doesn't matter. I can take a potion and it will cure instantly. But believe me, last night, was the best night of my life.

Edward: Mine as well. But I almost killed you. I'm sorry, darling.

___: Do you regret what happened last night? - she asked in a sad tone

Edward: Of course not, but I don't want to huurt you again. I'm sorry, beautiful, but I won't touch you again. Not if it risks me to hurt you.

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the room, leaving her thoughtful and sad. For her, it was a special night and she'd try to make it happen again. That day, they went out to explore the beach and played Wizard's Chess. When it was dark, ___ put on an outfit that the girl packed for her. Edward was in bed while reading a book. She peeked a little bit the room exited the bathroom before leaning on the wall and making a "sexy" pose. Getting a laugh from Edward who turned around a with his face on the pillow.

The next day, ___ was in the living room while reading a book

The next day, ___ was in the living room while reading a book. Suddenly, Edward entered, getting her attention. But he wasn't alone, he was accompanied by two people. A man and a woman, both looked around the same age.

Edward: This is my wife, ___. Love, this are the people that are taking care of the house. - he said presenting them and ___ greeted the with a nod

The two people went to do their job and Edward approached his wife before placing a kiss on her head. They sat on the couch, ___ was on Edward's lap.

___: Do they know what you are?

Edward: No, but they suspect. They have legends of demons that drink blood and hunt on... beautiful women. - he said before kissing her

But suddenly, the woman's voice interrupted them, making them separate

X: Monster... - she said with the bedsheet on her hands

The man had the broken back of the bed. Both of them went from there and Edward and ___ laughed. Both of them went swimming to a nearby lake. Edward jumped to the wate with ___ on his back. When they got to the surface, they kissed each other but he separated to swim to the other side of the lake and she sighed tiredly.

The rest of the afternoon they spent it with laughter. At night, tried again with the black outfit but it didn't work so she just rested on the bed. Edward covered her with the bedsheets and kissed her head to watch her sleep.

Edward: I love you so much, sweetheart. - he whispered looking at her lovingly

 - he whispered looking at her lovingly