53. Wedding guests

NARRATOR

After everyone congratulated Edward and ___, Alice was more excited than anyone and told ___ that she would be in charge of the wedding along with the girls. Harry still couldn't believe it along with Ron and Hermione.

After a while, the couple went to their special place to spend some time alone.

Edward: I think everything turned out well. - he said resting on the grass with ___ resting on his chest

When she heard him, she laughed.

___: Yeah. Not to mention that Harry almost killed you, I would say yes.

Edward: You know, your name will be even more perfect.

___: Why?

Edward: Because it will have my last name. - she looked up to look at him and he placed a kiss on her forehead - You know that you'll be Mrs. Cullen soon.

___: Imagine, "___ Lily Potter Evans of Cullen". It sounds good, I like it.

Edward: I like it too. You don't know how much I love you, you're the best thing in my life. It was worth waiting a century for you.

___: Sorry for making you wait.

Edward: Every second was worth it.

She got comfortable in her place to kiss him. He took her waist and returned the kiss.

While the couple was enjoying each other's company, a human found herself packing her things to leave the town

Charlie: Bella, please think about it for a moment. You don't have a reason to go. There are more boys in town, not just Cullen.

Isabella: I don't want any other guy. If Edward isn't by my side, there's no reason for me to stay in Forks. I'll go far away.

Charlie: Does your mom know, at least?

Isabella: She knows. I'll go away from here, I don't want to be here anymore if Edward's not with me.

She took her bags and got out of the house. The human wasn't really gonna let go her opportunity to become immortal, so she went with the only people who would transform her. So she took a direct flight to Italy. More specifically, Volterra.

Returning with our couple, they already were inn the Cullen household where they saw Alice and the girls talking about the wedding, which amused them.

Hermione: Well, after all, do you have a date for the wedding?

___ and Edward looked at each other and looked at the girls.

Edward, ___: In 2 months.

Everyone looked at each other without believing it.

Harry: So soon? Think about it. Or better, think about it, Edward. Are you sure you want to marry my sister? Look, once the dragon is delivered, there's no turning back. Don't you dare leave her.

Edward: I'm sure. We'll get married in two months.

Alice: We have to see the guest list.

___: I know who to invite.

Ron: Who?

___: It's easy. the D.A., professor McGonagall, the Order of the Pheonix, Kingsley, Andromeda with Teddy, the Weasley family, the tribe and Draco.

Harry, Ron, Hermione: Malfoy???!!!

Rosalie: The dogs???!!!

___: Yeah. Why not?

Harry: Are you really inviting Malfoy to your wedding?

___: He's my friend. I know you don't like him but he's my friend. Snd I don't see any problem in inviting him. The tribe is also important for me.

Everyone looked at her but accepted at the end. Tomorrow, ___ would go to the Burrpw to tell the news to Molly and Arthur. Meanwhile, the Cullens, would send an invitation to a nearby coven. And they would send that invitation to the Vulturi.