2. Dumbledore's will and the wedding

___ POV

IN THE PRESENT...

I was getting ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding. It's been a long time since the Triwizard Tournament. I still miss Cedric and all of our plans. But life's like this. I saw myself in the mirror one last time before walking down the stairs. When I came down, I noticed Harry and Ginny kissing. I'm happy for my brother but I like teasing him.

___: Good morning, lovebirds. I hope I didn't interrupt your morning kiss.

I noticed how Harry and Ginny blushed. I laughed and went to the kitchen where I found George drinking a cup of coffee.

___: Hello, my dear ginger friend. How are you?

George: Hello, my favourite Potter. Drinking a delicious cup of coffee. - he said making funny faces

After Cedric's death, the twins have always been there for me. Same as Ron, Hermione and my brother.

___: Very well. - I said making myself a cup  of coffee

George: And how are you doing? You know I don't like to see you sad.

I knew what he meant because I can't lie to him or to the guys. I only limited to lift up my shoulders, trying not to cry. So he only hugged me.

___: It's okay, ___. You know I'm here for you.

___: I know but it still hurts. It's only almost two years since his death, it's not easy to forget. After professor Dumbledore's death, Sirius'; I don't know what to do. I just don't want to lose any more people that I love.

George: Hey, you won't lose us. You'll see everything has a solution. After all, you have a weird family but it's a family.

___: Thank you, duplicated carrot.

George: You're welcome, Potter girl.

I laughed and he laughed with Fred and his dad who came down to help us set up the tent for the ceremony.

Harry: Hello, sis.

___: Hello, brother. How was the morning kiss?

He got more red than a tomato which made me giggle. A few hours before the ceremony, the Minister of Magic came to read us professor Dumbledore's will. He opened a note which I presume is Dumbledore's will.

Minister: "Here, in his set forth, the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my deluminator. A device of my own making in the hope that when things seem most dark, it will show him the light."

He gave Ron the deluminator.

Ron: Dumbledore left this for me?

Minister: Yes.