56. The wedding 2/5

NARRATOR

The next day, ___ found herself in the Cullen household. The girls were getting her ready. Meanwhile, Alice was helping her with her make-up while talking to her.

Alice: I thought I told you to sleep. - she said applying a bit of blush on ___'s cheeks

___: I tried. I had a really good dream. - she said looking through the mirror with a smile

Hermione: What did you dream about?

___: I dreamed with my mom, my dad, with Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Alastor, Fred and Dumbledore. I got glad to see them at least in my dreams.

Hermione and the girls hugged her before continuing to help her. Alice and Hermione were in charge of her make-up which was really natural. Rosalie and Ginny helped her with her hair and left her ginger hair loose. ___ was almost ready. She only had to put on her dress and the girl helped her.

___: So, how do I look?

Rosalie: You look really pretty

Ginny: Perfect.

Hermione: You look beautiful.

Alice: You look absolutely perfect. - ___ smiled and tried to calm down her nerves - Calm down, everything will turn out wonderful.

___: I am nervous. But I feel that my parents are with me.

Someone knocked the door, the girls were ready. Alice opened the door and found Esme outside.

Esme: You look absolutely beautiful, my dear. But it's time, Harry's waiting for you downstairs. - she said hugging ___

The girls wnt were the ceremony was taking place and waited for her along with everyone. ___ looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out. When she walked down the stairs, she saw her brother waiting for her. He looked at her with a big smile and helped her ti finish walking down the stairs.

Harry: You look really beautiful, sis. Ready? - he asked hugging her

___: Yes. But promise me you'll never let me fall and you'll always be by my side.

Harry: You know I'll never leave you alone, you're my sister. And if you fall, I'll fall with you.

She nodded and both of them went to the backyard where everyone was waiting for them. When they saw them, they stood up from their seats and the Potters brother walked towards the altar. ___ saw Edward waiting there for her. When they got there, Harry gave his sister away.

Harry: Edward, I'm giving you the most precious thing for me, my greatest treasure. Take care of her.

Edward: I will, Harry. - ___ hugged her brother and he placed a kiss on her forehead before sitting on his place - You look beautiful, my love. - he whispered making her blush

___: You too, as well.

Both of them smiled and switched their gaze to the front to begin the ceremony. The minister started until he got to the part of the votes. Both of them had each other's wedding ring.

Edward: I, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, take you, ___ Lily Potter Evans, as my wife. To love and respect in sickness and in health. Be loyal to you for all eternity. - he said placing the ring on her finger where she had her engagement ring

___: I, ___ Lily Potter Evans, take you, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, as my husband. To love and respect in sickness and in health. Be loyal to you for all eternity. - she said placing the ring on his finger

The wizards were incredibly happy for ___. Harry had his eyes with tears while looking at his sister.

Minister: If someone opposes this marriage, talk now out shut up forever. - everyone was silent - By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride.

Edward didn't wait a second more to kiss ___ who was now his wife. Everyone began applauding. The wizards were applauding for the couple and the Cullens as well. At this point, Harry was crying.

Hermione: Harry, are you crying?

Harry: No, I just have something in my eye, that's it.

He ended up having more tears and him, Hermione and Ron hugged each other. Edward and ___ separated to see all the guests. Both of them were smiling and Edward hugged her by her waist, giving her a kiss on her forehead. They were now officially Husband and Wife, and no one could change that.